Aerial for a tv

Blueboylewis09

Got a new 23 inch tv, was meant for christmas but i can get it out early!

It has built in freeview on it but i obviously need an aerial in order for that to work. I got my aerial in my room cut of last year when i got a new tv that didnt need one.

But the time has come when i have now regretted doing that! Is there any other way of getting the freeview working without the need for an aerial??

Blueboylewis09 said:

It has built in freeview on it but i obviously need an aerial in order for that to work. I got my aerial in my room cut of last year when i got a new tv that didnt need one.

But the time has come when i have now regretted doing that! Is there any other way of getting the freeview working without the need for an aerial??

Mate, I've just bought an Ariel from asda for £16, for exactly the same reason. It is absolutely bang on.

glen quagmire said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

Mate, I've just bought an Ariel from asda for £16, for exactly the same reason. It is absolutely bang on.

Is it a clean one?

glen quagmire said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

That was my next option mate if everything else failed. Is that the cheapest one their?
Might be worth the money though if its as good as u say. cheers for that.

Blueboylewis09 said:
glen quagmire said:

That was my next option mate if everything else failed. Is that the cheapest one their?
Might be worth the money though if its as good as u say. cheers for that.

Lewis don't go on price mate, I bought 3 other ariels, they were all shite. Luckily I got a refund, this one is the dog's bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.