can we do It

Ik.ben.blue

I get a sneaky feeling we can. we can win away that shows sport and determination from not a determent team. But determined individuals just pulling together to make their own point in life!..they are good enough to do this, win one biggy and go! and leave us to pick up the pieces!!

second would be ok this season, third good fourh good too!!

We could, but I don't think the players have the desire to do it.

It was unavoidable in our predicament that some of our players, although brilliant, are mercenaries, but hopefully a few seasons together will build the team spirit and will to win that we need to win the Prem.

We'd have to rely on the others fucking up I think, for us to win it, however I'm all for 4th! Anything greater than 4th will be amazing!

We certainly have to win at the Arse and the Swamp to make up for the games in hand they have.
Will be very interesting to see who (assuming we do) we buy in January...... will they take us to the next level..... or take too much time to gel ala Rodney Marsh way back in 1972.....

Either way, fasten your seat belts!

We can do it, but need to rely on the rags cocking up.

As a team we are improving and look a lot more solid and consistant than we did at the start of the season. The improvement over the past month has been very clear. If we can continue this trend and solve the problem of beating teams at home that park the bus we will come close IMO.

I can't see it, top 3 defiantley. were still just not that constitant enough.

I hate to say this but the rags will win it, there the only team not losing games and there not even playing that well, but yet they seem to grind out results.

chelsea have beefed it, can't see them getting back into it unless, the scum start dropping points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.