Am i the only one who finds Keys funny.

He's funny in this!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueQMeqdlRVs&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueQMeqdl ... re=related</a>

BurnCK said:
I find it funnier that everyone is judging him (and Gray) with a 'holier than thou' attitude. Get off your high horses.

He's a grown man and can say what he wants, when he wants. If his words have consequences then he has to deal with them. I know people of the same age who use that sort of language when they're having a laugh with their mates. Don't know why his age is such a big factor. Please tell me at what age it becomes unacceptable, because I'm 32yrs old and most of my mates have or would say similar when alone with the lads.

Oh I'm not arsed about what he says. He can be as crude and disgusting as he wants. I just don't find him funny, as I said he's just a hairy armed, posh, geeky, TVAM presenter.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ellan_vannin said:
It's the banter equivalent of him "dad dancing" at a 21st birthday

Correct, It's proper Alan Partridge stuff. None of the guests are joining in, Redknapp is squirming and Souness even gives him a kick.

What a plonker, I'd be more embarrassed by looking like a needy nesbit, than being labelled a sexist.

Dunno, there's always one clown going on like that in the group, yeah it's funny when you're with a few mates and one of em starts clowning around like that, saying stupid shit. Wouldn't put it up on youtube tho, isn't all that funny when you play it back, I guess.

Stillsy said:
jay_mcfc said:
Watch the video again and put away your 18 yr old cock for a minute. It's not clever, it's not funny and it's not cool.

be quiet you puff, i expect that you have never had any mates where you can have a laugh because this is typical lad banter, grow a pair and man up, oh and licking the shit out of a mods arse isnt going to get you anywhere.
thank fuck for that, iv been fightin a lone battle on here against the pc brigade, we dont all shrivel up and die when we reach 50. if u aint ever had a conversation like that with ur mates u must live in a nunnery or perhaps u should do.

Am I the only one who was locked out of Pam's Thread of the Week?

If there is a thought police, it is operated by the pathetic bigots who have scuttled out of the sewer to promote their vindictive agenda of sexism on this forum.

The idea that the likes of 'Loose Women' are threatening to 'men' would be laughable if it wasn't such an apparently widely held belief amongst fellow members of my sex with whom I struggle to have any affinity.

I am not a puff [whatever that means] because I respect women. I've shagged more women than most men ever dreamed of and I've kicked harder men on Hough End than some of the teenage wannabee posters on here have ever seen. As a brown man, I also understand that 'banter' usually means putting someone else down so that you can feel superior to them. Hence, I will always fight against oppression, be that against colour, creed, sexuality or gender.

Do me a favour, loves, and fuck off back to Off Topic and leave the sane people alone!

Sky Sports have just announced their new sponsor.

It's...

Just For Men.

It gets rid of Gray.

Fast.

;O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.