United Away tickets wanted (merged)

Lee-ManCity said:
daveduke67 said:
Mmmmm let me think about that - could it be profit??

;-)

And if anyone has a spare I'd love to buy it and I promise not to sell it on.
my mate got a ticket and my uncle cant make it to manchester as he is working abroad

Fair enough - wish you'd told me though ;-)

mancity56 said:
has anyone got a junior adult or oap spare if so pm me with a price.
warning to all city fans dont buy off any ticketing tout websites bought 1 the other day and they have some how went from charging me £80 to £160 struggling to get money back
is that for a ticket in the city end?

there will be plenty for sale outside, i got 1 for £90 last season 4-3. but know peolpe who paid 60-70quid just before kickoff

I know its a long shot but let me know if there are any spares going. Looking for 2 referably but will take singles if available.

I'm in Sale so can pick up on the day or willing to come and collect during the week.

Cheers

I have a spare pair of tickets in the City end but I'm looking to swap them for tickets in the rag end as my cousins over and wants to sit with them.

Anyone on here stuck in with the rags and can swap? Ideally need 3 tickets in their end but a pair will do

Anyone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.