Beware somebody is selling united FAKES on here.

adzmcfc1993

"Eggbert" will tell you more information as he is unable to start a topic i did it for him but he has just met somebody on here and has been shafted for £70 for a fake ticket.

I can't belive it.... Last night I said if I am going to meet somebody I don't know make sure I ask him to see the ticket first but because I was excited I finally have a ticket, the guy was off bluemoon (which I thought we were all decent people) and the fact that he just looked like an alright guy made me think just give him the money and go.... He looked to have to or three more in an envelope but he took them out and went here ya go mate.... As soon as I walked off I looked at it and within 5 seconds I knew it was a fake coz it was a terrible fake I could peel the holagram off and it was clearly photocopied on card... I turned round after 5 seconds and he was gone proberbly ran off somehwere quick but it was right in the middle of piccadilly train station so he's gotta be on CCTV and I wanted to go to a copper but I felt stupid sayin excuse me iv just bought a fake ticket off someone what should I do

Can you track people on here? His name is invisiblemen can bluemoon track him or anything? The number I was ringing him on was +447990924459 I dunno if it still works now but I can't belive this seen as its the first time iv ever payed over face value because normally I get tickets of my own loyalty points.....

And he was scouse!!!!!

Really feel for you mate and I don't know if you can do anything or just put it down to experience.

Really shitty thing to do.

If I was buying of anyone off here I would make sure it was someone who had been on more than a couple of days and with a good post count though as they are more likely to be genuine.

If I were you I would go to the cops with the ticket and the phone no.

he offered me one also £70, was meeting him at 1pm today picc station but he just cancelled by text!, surprised he did this at least saved me a journey

Bloody hell fella. Tough break.

Did you not think to check it over before handing over the cash? Afterall, he was scouse, and the game has been sold out for about six weeks.

listen everybody.
i was saying this only yesterday, if anyone needs to check a poster out in order to buy tickets just pm me, i dont know everyone of course but i can track their post history.
i'm sick of bluemooners getting robbed.

eggbert said:
I can't belive it.... Last night I said if I am going to meet somebody I don't know make sure I ask him to see the ticket first but because I was excited I finally have a ticket, the guy was off bluemoon (which I thought we were all decent people) and the fact that he just looked like an alright guy made me think just give him the money and go.... He looked to have to or three more in an envelope but he took them out and went here ya go mate.... As soon as I walked off I looked at it and within 5 seconds I knew it was a fake coz it was a terrible fake I could peel the holagram off and it was clearly photocopied on card... I turned round after 5 seconds and he was gone proberbly ran off somehwere quick but it was right in the middle of piccadilly train station so he's gotta be on CCTV and I wanted to go to a copper but I felt stupid sayin excuse me iv just bought a fake ticket off someone what should I do

Can you track people on here? His name is invisiblemen can bluemoon track him or anything? The number I was ringing him on was +447990924459 I dunno if it still works now but I can't belive this seen as its the first time iv ever payed over face value because normally I get tickets of my own loyalty points.....

And he was scouse!!!!!

I met the same guy mate, scouser and i was ringing him on that number

manc93 said:
eggbert said:

And he was scouse!!!!!

I met the same guy mate, scouser and i was ringing him on that number

What a fucking shithouse.

Scum of the earth.

Too late now as he'll be aware he's been rumbled but it's a shame we couldn't have organised a little honeytrap for the cnut.At a guess i'd have thought one or two would have been up for it......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.