something is wrong

Chick Counterfly said:
de niro said:
most of the time a team has got back in to a game verses us the ref has gifted them something but the way we cope with that renewed challenge worries me.

it was lescott's gift at 4-1, then a header from corner. i remember the game well. they didn't have another chance until the last kick of the game.

And our 4 goals?

A set piece to equalize. The two pieces of individual brilliance by King Carlos which were the sandwich for our 'breakaway' goal. Ultimately, without Carlos' brilliance to open the second half, we'd have more than likely toiled away with little reward. Getting our noses in front suits us down to the ground - but how get there is more often than not down to Carlos rather than any brilliant team play. In my humble opinion of course...

Can't quite understand the prevalent panic is various threads.

Yes, we were shit yesterday, and will be again.

My only gripe is that Mancini seems to understand the continual problems, crossing, mentality etc.

Yet is seemingly wide-open to the mood of our players to any particular fixture.

He will not doubt try to set the mood, but the right chords are being regularly missed.

Tevez's attitude and body language stinks to high heaven in terms of his unhappiness in a role.

I thought it quite pertinent last week from the Tevez interview on the official site.

He mentioned how he dreams of the team playing how it should play.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Can't quite understand the prevalent panic is various threads.

Yes, we were shit yesterday, and will be again.

My only gripe is that Mancini seems to understand the continual problems, crossing, mentality etc.

Yet is seemingly wide-open to the mood of our players to any particular fixture.

He will not doubt try to set the mood, but the right chords are being regularly missed.

Tevez's attitude and body language stinks to high heaven in terms of his unhappiness in a role.

I thought it quite pertinent last week from the Tevez interview on the official site.

And did his girls go home at the weekend

I have been reading this and other threads most of the morning, and have come to this conclusion about last nights performance and others like it this season..I haven't got a fucking clue!!
Other teams seem to be greater than the sum of their parts, we seem at times to be the opposite.
I am convinced though that stability and time will bring all we hope for.

The biggest thing for me that cements it all is that i keep seeing a seething Mancini doing his nut on the touch line in a fair few games and seeing him being seemingly unhappy in last nights post-match interview

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I put that down to tiredness earlier but in hindsight you may be correct,was he actually sulking?

BillyShears said:
Chick Counterfly said:
it was lescott's gift at 4-1, then a header from corner. i remember the game well. they didn't have another chance until the last kick of the game.

And our 4 goals?

A set piece to equalize. The two pieces of individual brilliance by King Carlos which were the sandwich for our 'breakaway' goal. Ultimately, without Carlos' brilliance to open the second half, we'd have more than likely toiled away with little reward. Getting our noses in front suits us down to the ground - but how get there is more often than not down to Carlos rather than any brilliant team play. In my humble opinion of course...
the team is set-up to provide a platform for our best player.

that's a fact.

the value of that approach depends on what happens between now and the end of the season.

No pace and little style..

we pass for passing sake, and unless tevez becomes "greedy" we dont seem to hurt teams.

look how many crosses other top teams get into the opponents box.. look how often a wide player gets in behind an apponent. we have very little skill/craft unless silva turns it on.

we have nobody in the middle of the pitch controlling things, and rely far too much on individual skill - which is now seemingly being found out.

I have read comments about how any other manager could shape this team into title contenders... im not so sure.

not convinced balo or dzeko will have what it takes in the prem season on season... but time will tell i guess.. im more hopeful on dzeko if im honest.

This isnt a knee-jerk reaction to recent results, but a trend that has been apparent since mid/end of last season.

FantasyIreland said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I put that down to tiredness earlier but in hindsight you may be correct,was he actually sulking?

Tevez is that good, he can actually turn it on and off like a tap.

Remember Fulham away? Diego sat in the stands.

Remember West Brom and Wolves? His little girls in the stands.

He has spat his dummy out following the arrival of Dzeko, this is clear for me.

Carlos knows the power he has and Mancini's fate is in his hands.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
FantasyIreland said:

Tevez is that good, he can actually turn it on and off like a tap.

Remember Fulham away? Diego sat in the stands.

Remember West Brom and Wolves? His little girls in the stands.

He has spat his dummy out following the arrival of Dzeko, this is clear for me.

Carlos knows the power he has and Mancini's fate is in his hands.

i thought that was the reason he recinded his transfer request assurances that dzeko was in the bag!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.