something is wrong

tolmie's hairdoo said:
FantasyIreland said:
I put that down to tiredness earlier but in hindsight you may be correct,was he actually sulking?

Tevez is that good, he can actually turn it on and off like a tap.

Remember Fulham away? Diego sat in the stands.

Remember West Brom and Wolves? His little girls in the stands.

He has spat his dummy out following the arrival of Dzeko, this is clear for me.

Carlos knows the power he has and Mancini's fate is in his hands.

Why not give Tevez what he wants? Bite your tongue until the end of the season and then make a decision if necessary. It's fine for a manager to insist on 'being the boss', but a wise man would realise that he needs Tevez on board at the moment.

FEEDHIMGARY said:
No pace and little style..

we pass for passing sake, and unless tevez becomes "greedy" we dont seem to hurt teams.

look how many crosses other top teams get into the opponents box.. look how often a wide player gets in behind an apponent. we have very little skill/craft unless silva turns it on.

we have nobody in the middle of the pitch controlling things, and rely far too much on individual skill - which is now seemingly being found out.

I have read comments about how any other manager could shape this team into title contenders... im not so sure.

not convinced balo or dzeko will have what it takes in the prem season on season... but time will tell i guess.. im more hopeful on dzeko if im honest.

This isnt a knee-jerk reaction to recent results, but a trend that has been apparent since mid/end of last season.

how the fuck have we ever won a game being this shit, unbelieveable

tolmie's hairdoo said:
FantasyIreland said:
I put that down to tiredness earlier but in hindsight you may be correct,was he actually sulking?

I think the arrival of Dzeko has had an impact. Both players body language looks abit off. I thought the signing of Dzeko was an inspiration for Carlos??

BillyShears said:
Chick Counterfly said:
it was lescott's gift at 4-1, then a header from corner. i remember the game well. they didn't have another chance until the last kick of the game.

And our 4 goals?

A set piece to equalize. The two pieces of individual brilliance by King Carlos which were the sandwich for our 'breakaway' goal. Ultimately, without Carlos' brilliance to open the second half, we'd have more than likely toiled away with little reward. Getting our noses in front suits us down to the ground - but how get there is more often than not down to Carlos rather than any brilliant team play. In my humble opinion of course...

Ha!

Re Tevez, is that not what he is here for though? To score goals?

hgblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Why not give Tevez what he wants? Bite your tongue until the end of the season and then make a decision if necessary. It's fine for a manager to insist on 'being the boss', but a wise man would realise that he needs Tevez on board at the moment.

Tevez seems to be on great terms with Silva. Hopefully not an influencer

tonea2003 said:
FEEDHIMGARY said:
No pace and little style..

we pass for passing sake, and unless tevez becomes "greedy" we dont seem to hurt teams.

look how many crosses other top teams get into the opponents box.. look how often a wide player gets in behind an apponent. we have very little skill/craft unless silva turns it on.

we have nobody in the middle of the pitch controlling things, and rely far too much on individual skill - which is now seemingly being found out.

I have read comments about how any other manager could shape this team into title contenders... im not so sure.

not convinced balo or dzeko will have what it takes in the prem season on season... but time will tell i guess.. im more hopeful on dzeko if im honest.

This isnt a knee-jerk reaction to recent results, but a trend that has been apparent since mid/end of last season.

how the fuck have we ever won a game being this shit, unbelieveable

where did i say we were shit...? Just that we arent good enough. unbelievable

tonea2003 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

i thought that was the reason he recinded his transfer request assurances that dzeko was in the bag!!!!

He didn't recind his request, he was told to shut the fook up and was going nowhere!

He was assured his pleas for more firepower were being met and that Dzeko was agreed.

Whether he feels it is Mancini or Dzeko with the current shortcomings, there is a clear disatisfaction projected in Carlos' game through current tactics.

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
And our 4 goals?

A set piece to equalize. The two pieces of individual brilliance by King Carlos which were the sandwich for our 'breakaway' goal. Ultimately, without Carlos' brilliance to open the second half, we'd have more than likely toiled away with little reward. Getting our noses in front suits us down to the ground - but how get there is more often than not down to Carlos rather than any brilliant team play. In my humble opinion of course...

Ha!

Re Tevez, is that not what he is here for though? To score goals?

Well, you've sought me out, had a little snipe, and asked me a completely disingenuous question which has little or no baring on the discussion being had...

Yep, Swp's Back, as I said, you should move on. Your MO is becoming more and more transparent. I was going to post "leave the grown ups to talk football" but I know that will probably make your head explode...:- )

For the record, yes, Carlos is there to score goals. However Carlos isn't there to rescue us week in and week out with moments of sheer brilliance and hide the deficiencies in other areas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.