My loyalty points seem to have dissapeared !

blue12

I have just logged into my account on the OS and it says i have 0 loyalty points,as anybody else had this happen to them on their loggin or have they managed to fuck up and wipe my points off.

Just checked and mine are still there so not affecting everyone. Don't worry, I'll send you a post card from Dublin in May.

Lancet Fluke said:
Just checked and mine are still there so not affecting everyone. Don't worry, I'll send you a post card from Dublin in May.
Thanks for that good to see there are people concerned for me and my chances of going to dublin.

Had this happen to me before but they have come back without me having to ring up or do anything. I think the system is a little flakey at times. Sometimes a refresh or in and out of a couple of screens will sort it or update them

blue12 said:
I have just logged into my account on the OS and it says i have 0 loyalty points,as anybody else had this happen to them on their loggin or have they managed to fuck up and wipe my points off.

Happened to me after Notts County the other week, i sent an email and they never got back to me but the points have now been put back on.

Try ringing the ticket office, or send them an email. Seemed to work for me!!

blue12 said:

does it all the time, log out and back in and they will be there.

if not once, do it a few times, used to do it all the time but now only sometimes, i wouldn't worry.

blue12 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Thanks for that good to see there are people concerned for me and my chances of going to dublin.

Ok sorry for the lack of concern. You can sit on my shoulders and we'll wear a big coat on the way in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.