Your top 10 City songs/chants of all time

gio's side step

Sorry if this has been done before (if it has and anyone recalls, please indicate and I can try and find the original post(s) )

What are your top 10 favourite City song/chants of all time? I'm hoping this will bring old and new together. I would expect in most cases, these songs will be from personal experience, however if you haven't supported City for more than 2 minutes, but a member of your family has, please do still contribute with a tale or two, if passed down etc.

Feed the goat. City legend and a blast back to the 'good old days' when everything seemed less stressful than it does now. Who'd wanna fight for these bloody titles eh?!

"Uwe's Grandad Bombed the Stretford end" sounded brilliant at the swamp.

Sven, sven, wherever you may be,
you are the lord of Man City
you can sh*g my wife on our settee
if you win us a cup at wemberley

Was good while it lasted.

Niall Quins disco pants has to be up there .......

I'd like to hear the full version of "1962/ Joe Mercer came" again ...
Maybe soon.

1 the vikings
2 walkon clap walk on clap with hope clap
3 we hate nottingham forest we hate liverpool too
4 john bond we love you john bond we do.
5 we are the boys in blue and white we love to sing and we love to fight so lets fight
6 who let the goat out
7 weve got that terry phelan and he's fast fast fast
8 if you hate man united clap your hands and clapping and cheering for 20 mins
9 the poznan
10 weve won the league weve won the cup weve been to europe too

Cannon and Ball are shagging your wife
Cannon and Ball are shagging your wife (To Harry Kewell when he was at Liverpool and his missus was on that Celebrity jungle shite)

Keep the ball, keep the ball, keep the ball (to the 'here we go' tune at Anfield when the ball ended up in the City end when 4-1 down in the cup (Goats and Kanchelskis scored))

Yeah neither of them are spectacular or well known, but I like the spur of the moment chants more than the regular ones.

mcfc49 said:
1 the vikings
2 walkon clap walk on clap with hope clap
3 we hate nottingham forest we hate liverpool too
4 john bond we love you john bond we do.
5 we are the boys in blue and white we love to sing and we love to fight so lets fight
6 who let the goat out
7 weve got that terry phelan and he's fast fast fast8 if you hate man united clap your hands and clapping and cheering for 20 mins
9 the poznan
10 weve won the league weve won the cup weve been to europe too

Fackin el. Just remembered that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.