The Poznan Celebration

KenTheLandlord said:
SWP's back said:
Great comeback and an incredibly coherant argument.

Glad you agree T Dawg.

Always nice to see someone lose an argument and immediate go off topic.

Enjoying half term are you? Mummy let you play out?

SWP's back said:
KenTheLandlord said:
Glad you agree T Dawg.

Always nice to see someone lose an argument and immediate go off topic.

Enjoying half term are you? Mummy let you play out?

When someone reads you the posts i have written, i think you will notice Meatnspuds and Scottyboi went off topic long before you blurted in.

Do keep up T Dawg.

NO

Brings atmosphere to the ground, Pozan fans thank us for bringing it to UK and are enjoying us doing it.
TV companies are picking up on City fans doing the Poznan Wave, and we are being copied now.

So what's so cringey about it

It took a couple of games but even my dad joins in now! its a quality celebration. you can see the away fans sat their thinking. 'WTF that's crazy'

Long Live the Poznan

I was listening to the last part of the match on 5 Live and that obnoxious Alan green was commentating.

He started off by having real full-on rant about Mario being subbed and his behaviour (he omitted to mention that he'd just been knocked out cold) and said "the reason you are off son is because you are useless" ... I thought he was getting Mario confused with Bebe and Obertan the Ferengi.

Anyway ... after the fourth goal went in he says to Jimmy Armfield words like ...." look at those City fans in the corner, they are turning their back on the pitch, linking arms and jumping up and down ... how strange ... it must have taken them days to to practice that and get it right" ... I kid you not, that is what he said ... then he carries on to Jimmy Armfield "why do you think they do it?" ... to which Jimmy relies mysteriously "I think it's something to do with Neil Young who passed away a week or two ago".

So Alan Green once again shows that he has his finger on the pulse of football.

I wish we'd had the Poznan in my days on the terraces .... that would be 40+ years ago though.

182953_1879021220322_1385032239_2121308_6550842_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.