Match day Superstitions

Steviesleftpeg

Does any body else have or is just me?

I have to on a match day;

- Go in the same entrance (C) every time and the same turnstyle (3rd from the End) (I can also go in E - But I never will!)
- Always walk on the inner ring on my up
- Must ask my dad (or whoever is there) what the score will be that day.
- ALWAYS take a piss in the bogs at top of C
- Always go up 306 (my ST says 305)
- Must always go down via the outter ring if we win

It sounds excessive but actually when you think about it, it is quite simple.

Anybody else have any?

Steviesleftpeg said:

- Go in the same entrance (C) every time and the same turnstyle (3rd from the End) (I can also go in E - But I never will!)

Anybody else have any?
Does the fact that not every game goes to plan so you may in fact be wasting your time. ??

Steviesleftpeg said:

Anybody else have any?

Just wondering. What happened the first time that you did all of those things to make it your tradition? A win over the rags or something?

One time we were one nil down and I went for a piss and as I walked in I said to myself if I piss in here we will score. We scored whilst I was pissing and scored another whn I got back to my seat so If we are lsing look out for me heading to the loo!

ello_jo said:
One time we were one nil down and I went for a piss and as I walked in I said to myself if I piss in here we will score. We scored whilst I was pissing and scored another whn I got back to my seat so If we are lsing look out for me heading to the loo!

ello_jo the only City fan who never sees a City goal except on telly ;)

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
Steviesleftpeg said:

Anybody else have any?

Just wondering. What happened the first time that you did all of those things to make it your tradition? A win over the rags or something?

Haha they've slowly kind of built up, as in It all started with the entrance and pissing thing, but then it all became a bit of a ritual.

I have tried to mix it up before, but it always goes wrong - e.g. was running late for the spurs game last year, and went up E to save time. I should have known better

I have to wear the same clothes every game. City jeans. Home shirt. Blue city hoody and black city jumper over the top. One game I didnt wear them we got beat. I dont even realise I am doing it most games but definitely carrying on til the end of the season.

Pablo110 said:
I have to wear the same clothes every game. City jeans. Home shirt. Blue city hoody and black city jumper over the top. One game I didnt wear them we got beat. I dont even realise I am doing it most games but definitely carrying on til the end of the season.

Fuck me it can be like 27 degrees in may, you will have a few seats spare near you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.