Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

ForeverCity said:
i'm fucked im gonna bring my trusty banana but i dont think i will blow it up because im in the family stand other wise know as the shit stand.
they wont allow it unless lots of people do it.
but i expect to see
singing section,south stand, east stand and colin bell stand with those inflatables
:)
"lets all go banana's" :D

Me and my brother are in 234 and we're bringing a banana each, a parrot and a saxophone.

kenzie115 said:
ForeverCity said:
i'm fucked im gonna bring my trusty banana but i dont think i will blow it up because im in the family stand other wise know as the shit stand.
they wont allow it unless lots of people do it.
but i expect to see
singing section,south stand, east stand and colin bell stand with those inflatables
:)
"lets all go banana's" :D

Me and my brother are in 234 and we're bringing a banana each, a parrot and a saxophone.
we need to start a new topic "Inflatables & Nanas For North Stand" hehe

Will anybody be surfing the 'pool on Sunday? Riding the crowd right down to pitchside with armbands would be amazing! Trunks 'n' all!

There's one less banana travelling with me now also. I had to give it to my youngest after he saw them! I'm in 117 so hopefully it wont be noticed

My brother and my mate have just bought a banana outfit each! I'm off down to the fancy dress shop for one myself. Hoping the Balotelli hats arrive before Sunday aswell.

Just hope some big guy doesnt start waving us around, and throwing us about ;)

Come On City!!!!!

Pablo110 said:
My brother and my mate have just bought a banana outfit each! I'm off down to the fancy dress shop for one myself. Hoping the Balotelli hats arrive before Sunday aswell.

Come On City!!!!!

Ur gonna look like a proper tit

swp80 said:
Pablo110 said:

Come On City!!!!!

Ur gonna look like a proper tit

Nothing new there then! :)

swp80 said:
Pablo110 said:

Come On City!!!!!

Ur gonna look like a proper tit[/quote

He said he was dressing up as a bannana not a tit! Think you misread.

Go for it but be careful linking Balotelli with a banana, isnt that what they do in italy?

WakeBlue said:
He said he was dressing up as a bannana not a tit! Think you misread.

Go for it but be careful linking Balotelli with a banana, isnt that what they do in italy?
Is that because of the yellowish tint to his hair these days?

very observant the Italians

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.