Balotelli Hat Thread (10.01.2012 - New Designs)

Re: Balotelli Hat Thread (04.03.2011 - On sale NOW!)

It could take upoto 30 days. tho They should have their first shipment this week. we expect to get our first deliveries out this week. by the pure nature of them being hand made as opposed to machine made gives them a quality feel and will last well past our wembly appointment with sir Alex 'big gob' Fergie.

Imagine this......wembly in a wave of sky blue and white. Tape down two fingers and a thumb and we have an up yours to Fergie!

I bought 2 on Friday night paid via paypal but I haven't even had an e-mail confirming my purchase yet.

Definitely getting one come payday, girlfriend's objections be damned...

Numptyed said:
I bought 2 on Friday night paid via paypal but I haven't even had an e-mail confirming my purchase yet.

They've had a lot of orders already mate, but the lady there said she would be emailing everyone their expected delivery dates over the next couple of days. If you haven't heard from them by close of business today, maybe drop me a pm and I'll see if they can give me an idea.

Cheers,

MM

Numptyed said:

I paid on Friday as well. Just got an email that says:
Thank you for your The City Handi Hat order!
We are pulling out all stops to get your hat(s) to you as fast as we possibly can.
Initial orders have been higher than expected – so please be patient while we get to yours.
We will keep you updeated via: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk</a> under The Balotelli Hats thread.

Well done for sorting this out mancmakem.

Ordered three the other day, hoping they arrive before Sunday!

We sit the row behind you, and saw yours and thought it looked quality, so had too order one each!!

Yeah well done for sorting this out! its a bit of a joke that they say intrest was higher than expected when MM provided them with a massive list of people who were onboard.

Pablo110 said:
Well done for sorting this out mancmakem.

Ordered three the other day, hoping they arrive before Sunday!

We sit the row behind you, and saw yours and thought it looked quality, so had too order one each!!

Haha, you should have come to say hello! What seat number are you?

The row of pissed up lads were funny, chanting 'Mariooo Balotelliiiii' pointing at me! Also made it easier to get a pint at half time.

Will be wearing it again for Reading.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.