Balotelli Hat Thread (10.01.2012 - New Designs)

Re: Balotelli Hat Thread (04.03.2011 - On sale NOW!)

mancmackem said:
Pablo110 said:
Well done for sorting this out mancmakem.

Ordered three the other day, hoping they arrive before Sunday!

We sit the row behind you, and saw yours and thought it looked quality, so had too order one each!!

Haha, you should have come to say hello! What seat number are you?

The row of pissed up lads were funny, chanting 'Mariooo Balotelliiiii' pointing at me! Also made it easier to get a pint at half time.

Will be wearing it again for Reading.

What colour did you opt for MM?

c4lv3rt said:
mancmackem said:

The row of pissed up lads were funny, chanting 'Mariooo Balotelliiiii' pointing at me! Also made it easier to get a pint at half time.

What colour did you opt for MM?

Inspired Earth sent me the first blue and white one, which i donned for the Wigan game. Here's the pic from a few pages back of me in Mary D's: -

Dean1.jpg

My mate is well jealous but as he's left it a bit late, i made him a special one in work today called the 'Bazotelli' (he is bazbarrybazzer on here). Well chuffed he is with it, the build quality, the fabric, the style....

bazt.jpg

mancmackem said:
Pablo110 said:
Well done for sorting this out mancmakem.

Ordered three the other day, hoping they arrive before Sunday!

We sit the row behind you, and saw yours and thought it looked quality, so had too order one each!!

216 mate row K . Those pissed up lads were funny with some of the chants they were making up. made the game a little less boring listening to them

glmilton said:
Numptyed said:
I bought 2 on Friday night paid via paypal but I haven't even had an e-mail confirming my purchase yet.

I paid on Friday as well. Just got an email that says:
Thank you for your The City Handi Hat order!
We are pulling out all stops to get your hat(s) to you as fast as we possibly can.
Initial orders have been higher than expected – so please be patient while we get to yours.
We will keep you updeated via: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk</a> under The Balotelli Hats thread.
I got the same one this morning, fingers crossed it gets here for Sunday, I thought I had a good chance as I orderd it before the link was put up by MM.
Guess we will just have to wait and see!

I got an email confirming my order yesterday hope it comes soon!!

Got an email from The Telegraph Fashion Shop yesterday.

For Spring 2011 STRIPES are in!

We can now stride up Ashton Road and Joe Mercer Way in the full knowledge we are the height of fashion!

Yeah, I know they're more like hoops but when yer lay down yer 'ead, they're stripes!

Was gonna pick one up this weekend, online only though apparently! :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.