Bumping into City Players

Kevin horlock in the sports shop I worked in. Sold him a netball post for his daughter

Wabara a fair few times, getting quite embarrassing now. One of us goes Trafford Centre too much! Lol

Mario in Selfridges

Anelka and Reyna came to my school, I still have there autographs! I thought I was the bees knees running all the way home from school to show my Dad!

Marc Vivian Foe in a jewelers in the Trafford Centre.

Sun Jihai in Albert Square.

Gave Stephen Ireland and his missus a drunken hug outside M & S.

sjsctid said:
Wabara a fair few times, getting quite embarrassing now. One of us goes Trafford Centre too much! Lol

Mario in Selfridges

Anelka and Reyna came to my school, I still have there autographs! I thought I was the bees knees running all the way home from school to show my Dad!

Reyna and Anelka came to my school as well, what school did you go?

nashark said:
Shaun Goater was at the Trafford Centre, once. I went up to him nervously, feeling that a scene such as this belonged in a James Bond novel before uttering those immortal words to him: "are you the goat?". "Yes", he replied and shook my hand. What a fella.

Dont let my lad read this, he is his all time favourite player. He adores the ground he walks on. He often comes into me and tells me what the Goat is up to now as he scans the internet. I think its near on stalking if you ask me ;o)

I used to see Niall Quinn on his lunch break everyday but as he was a year ahead of me in school and had'nt yet signed for City , i did'nt bother him for an autograph

Tommy Booth
Sven
Dunne
Dickov
Horlock
Jensen
K.Schmeichel
P.Schmeichel
Wanchope
John Burridge
Weaver
Elano
Geovanni
Petrov
Rae Ingram
Eddie McGoldrick
Some South American Coach We Had When Sven Was Here
Thaksin
Kompany

Think thats about it lol!

Peter Scmeichel Was walking round the corner of the club house at Mottram Hall, not looking where I was going at bumped straight into him. He's a bloody big lad.

Paul Scholes. He was playing golf in a golf day with Curzon Ashton and was a couple of teams behind us. Did'nt know he was playing until he came up to the club house and nodded as he passed.

Seems to be a golf thing.

I suppose at the ground does'nt count otherwise I could ream loads of in the boardroom. I take a table of 4, once a year for customers and see them all.
Colin Bell, Gary Owen, Bacon face, Peter Reid, Stuart Pearce. Had a piss in the toilets next to big sam one year, Won a match ball and had my picture took with my all time favourite player Francis Lee & with him was Michael Fronzeck, Saw Francis Lee rushing through passport contol at Faro Airport a few years ago, did'nt even know he was on our plane. Tommy Booth, Big Joe Corrigan, Summerbee (Senior & Junior), I can go on and on but forgot half of them. Saw Thaksin the year he sold out but had his family with him. All in the Boardroom at City. Great day out if you can afford to go in and well worth the grub. It is fantastic.

Dont forget the sportsmans evenings with the likes of Tommy Smith and loads of ex footballers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.