Bumping into City Players

PSmyth07 said:
sjsctid said:
Wabara a fair few times, getting quite embarrassing now. One of us goes Trafford Centre too much! Lol

Mario in Selfridges

Anelka and Reyna came to my school, I still have there autographs! I thought I was the bees knees running all the way home from school to show my Dad!

Reyna and Anelka came to my school as well, what school did you go?

Haha doing the rounds....I went to Our Lady's

Not seen any to speak to but the last City player I saw was Balotelli outside San Carlo just after he bagged his first goal in the Europa for us. Stared me out

Saw Danny Mills walking down Cross street on his own with a cuppa, banged on the window of the bus but he ignored me (was only gonna give him the thumbs up - glad he ignored me in hindsight). Also Stephen jordan with his mrs near M and S, she was short. Saw Joe Hart with his mrs a few months back whilst waiting outside House of Fraser. Saw Distin with his mrs walking down King street soon before he left us. Was gonna tell him to sign his contract but bottled it.

Also saw Albert Riera with his mrs carrying loads of shopping bags down the back street parallel with king street! This was when he was playing for liverpool.

Think that's about it for City players

the elk in tesco alty nearly every day when he was a blue...

petrov in starbucks alty most days...

steven ireland and chums in box at MEN for Haye fight

jo hart, dunney, ireland, micah in 161 in hale after the impecable birthday derby..

yes im a stalker.

Jay Jay Okocha - Drove into the Car Park at the Reebok and there was a Bentley behind us. He parked next to us and when he got out and we got autographs etc.

Carlo Nash was queuing up in front of me for a roller coaster at Alton Towers when he used to play for us.

i was on work expierence at american golf discount in manchester and both the phillips brothers came in along with mj and richards.

FEEDHIMGARY said:
the elk in tesco alty nearly every day when he was a blue...

petrov in starbucks alty most days...

steven ireland and chums in box at MEN for Haye fight

jo hart, dunney, ireland, micah in 161 in hale after the impecable birthday derby..

yes im a stalker.

I was outside the american bar in hale that same night. All a big haze now but I remember shouting England's No.1 at Hart across the road.

me mate asked michel vonk if he had any rizlas outside the kenilworth in
cheadle hulme and he went fuckin mental.his nose was enormous once told andy gray he was a boring **** when bumped into him at the soccer sixes at the g-mex.he looked like he was gonna smack me but then walked off

Bumped into the Goat at the Trafford Center, a gentleman.
Bryan Kidd in BHS in Manchester, just weird behaviour by him, unless I look more scary than I think I do.
Kevin Horlock after a night match at the petrol station on the parkway, we just winked at each other `knowingly` ;-)

Worst one though was stuck in a traffic jam on the M60 with my two Daughters one summer, they were quite young at the time, in the next car was none other than Robbie Fowler, blacked out windows but his drivers side was down, I gave the girls a shout and they started waving and shouting `Robbie`, this wanker then threw them a dirty look and wound his window up, YOU DIRTY, ARROGANT, CHICKEN NECKED, CHINLESS SCOUSE TWAT!` :-).

Saw Stephen Ireland & family on Hollywood Boulevard in LA last May. Gave him a wink and a smirk, he smirked back knowingly. Funnily enough he was stood about 5 yards from the cheesy Superman impersonator.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.