Semi tickets via phone?

sniff said:
Just spoken to my dad. he phoned to see if he had any chance of getting a ticket, he has just under 2000 points. Wanted to see if it was worth me waiting for him as i can get mine on friday.

He was told under 3000 and your unlikely to get one. I know they usualy tell you a different story every time, but sounds about right if the £50 tickets have gone
If they are saying that a SC holder with 2990 pts won't get one, then something has gone wrong. I only have 2270 and still expect to get one. I went to every home cup game this season but don't join the cup scheme as I don't know how long I will be in the country in Aug due to work. But if I was sitting on just under 3000 and didn't get one I would be well pissed off.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
sniff said:
Just spoken to my dad. he phoned to see if he had any chance of getting a ticket, he has just under 2000 points. Wanted to see if it was worth me waiting for him as i can get mine on friday.

He was told under 3000 and your unlikely to get one. I know they usualy tell you a different story every time, but sounds about right if the £50 tickets have gone
If they are saying that a SC holder with 2990 pts won't get one, then something has gone wrong. I only have 2270 and still expect to get one. I went to every home cup game this season but don't join the cup scheme as I don't know how long I will be in the country in Aug due to work. But if I was sitting on just under 3000 and didn't get one I would be well pissed off.

In the interest of fairness, the cup scheme would have run out by May as the competitions will have all finished.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
sniff said:

Tell me about it, im in the same boat. But if you complain about the cup scheme your branded a moaner.

When I spoke to them at about 2pm they told me that although there were no £50 ones left, they had loads of the £30-£40 ones and that they won't sell out in a hurry.

sniff said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

Tell me about it, im in the same boat. But if you complain about the cup scheme your branded a moaner.
To be honest I do think its a good idea, it is just that when you have attended all the games at home both FAC and Euro and in my case its a 200 mile rd trip every game, maybe they should have extended it to those that did attended all the games and replays. I can't go anyway but want to give my ticket to the lad who has a City Card with 1870 pts on it and will have no chance of getting one I suspect. City do try and make it fair I realise that but if any SC holder missed out it would be a shame and unfair.

sniff said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

just phoned got straight through to find out how many points i have 2160 asked her if she thought there would be any left by then and she said ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? she said i wouldnt like to comment LOL what the fuck

guvnor22002 said:
sniff said:

just phoned got straight through to find out how many points i have 2160 asked her if she thought there would be any left by then and she said ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? she said i wouldnt like to comment LOL what the fuck
Lets keep our fingers crossed both you and me :)

guvnor22002 said:
sniff said:

Means no, and she isnt intrested in the complaint. ?

i certainly wouldnt want to kop for it of everyone who isnt going to get one.

Phoned 22 times from 9 until 10:30 this morning and got 3 £50 tickets in block 530. The final call that I got through lasted 10 minutes.

Going to cost another small fortune on my phone bill. Why do they need 0870 numbers the robbing gits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.