Is it just me that thinks the ejections are justified?

No you're not the only one. People continuously slag off stewards on here yet they fail to understand they do a fucking good job 99% of the time.

Not all stewards are bad the two woman at the top of 111 are great stewards, my only problem with them is they tell me to get off of my seat everytime we score.

swp80 said:
put yor self in my shoes OP im not arguing about this with you even though its clearly about me, but think about this ... you plan to go to every game from now untill the end of the season and then for nothing you are not able to go to any.

I've had a quick look and couldn't see the prior thread.

SWP80, were you stood in the toilets with smokers? Or were you there for a slash?

i'm with the op, in fact i love it when a smoker gets banned, longer the better.

the guy thats been banned for no reason though is bloody harsh.

On what grounds do they take your season card? If they ask you for it and you refuse what can they do?
With regards to the smoking, drinking etc then the get out for the club is that on entering the stadium you accept their terms and conditions. I do feel that football fans get treated like vermin for the privilage of paying a fortune for tickets.

Breadsnapper said:
On what grounds do they take your season card? If they ask you for it and you refuse what can they do?
With regards to the smoking, drinking etc then the get out for the club is that on entering the stadium you accept their terms and conditions. I do feel that football fans get treated like vermin for the privilage of paying a fortune for tickets.

We are treated as criminals.

SouthStand211 said:
Let's face it, you go into the South Stand toilets and the large groups of people drinking tins and smoking weed telling the stewards to fuck off knowing that they intimidate in numbers are gutless little f*ckers... They are no doubt first to cry when banned and plead their innocence.

Equally bad are those BM members who throw out the line 'email Peter Fletcher and grove and you'll get your ticket back". You do NOT get thrown out for standing there doing nothing. No smoke without fire.

actually you do, my mate got thrown out at half-time vrs FC Twente a couple of years ago for smoking, he wasn't smoking and he doesn't smoke, he was simply using a cubicle for going to the toilet. He was thrown out and continually banned because he refused to admit his guilt, it took countless letters including a GP's letter stating he didn't smoke before Fletcher allowed him back in BUT the club never offered any apology and said it did not accept the GP's letter as proof, probably to stop them from being sued.
So although I mostly agree with what you say its not all correct!
I actually started a thread on my mate getting thrown out and I can't find it but this is the thread that I started to tell everyone that he had sorted it out
http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=100531

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.