Stolen FA Cup Tickets - club statement on os (MERGED)

Timperleyblue said:
Still not received mine from last Tuesday either and I have to say I'm a little disappointed that the club have taken a week and still not confirmed whose tickets were stolen.

Surely they must realise that people want to know - I even phoned the club and was told my ticket hadn't been sent yet but there is no way it should be taking 10 days to get to me.

And they won't confirm how they are re-issuing until Tuesday. Why would it take so long to figure out who is affected (although I've been told already that my two were stolen) and how to re-issue them. I still can't help but flap until the tickets are in my hand!

I've spoken with someone from the football club today. The three possible scenarios for reallocation of stolen tickets are; Super-special-fast Delivery, Pick up from City or.....wait for it......drum roll........PICK UP FROM WEMBLEY!!!!

Oh please make me wait until the day of the game....What a fun day out that will be...I really want to queue up for 2-3 hours before the game...and still have that doubt in my mind that I won't get my tickets...I feel sick.

not sure if this puts any time scale on City`s ability to post / deliver tickets, and the theft of 900 tickets, but, purchased mine last Thursday morning (obviously feared was in the stolen batch), arrived Royal Mail Special Delivery this morning.

As per service contract, obviously wasnt posted until yesterday. So if, as City have hinted, they are taking 4/5 working days to post tickets, it would suggest stolen tickets were probably from Monday / Tuesday of first week of sale.

I suppose one positive note is that people will be less inclined to buy from Touts or sources claiming to be legitimate.

Fun scenes at Wembley when fans with tickets don't get in.

What got me annoyed was the United fan in our office here bought 3 x £30 ones, they came a couple of days after and he didn't have to pay handling fees or £5 delivery.

peoffrey said:
I suppose one positive note is that people will be less inclined to buy from Touts or sources claiming to be legitimate.

Fun scenes at Wembley when fans with tickets don't get in.

This actually throws the whole black market into chaos, because noone's going to want to risk buying a snide.

The touts will be fuming, but those tickets will still be floating around...

ordered mine wed 30th, have called numerous time, been told all the following

1.call back later as not sent out yet

2. been sent out arrive friday?

3.cant find you on the spreadsheet

4.will look into and call you back in one hour (still waiting)

5.should be going out today 8th April and if you dont hear by wed contact us again

what a ffin shambles!, after all the phone calls would have been cheaper to hire a rolls royce to drive me to the ground!

I am mega pi**ed with City, ordered mine on Tue 29th, I go away in business next week and am flying into London early Saturday morning, so if the tickets or a letter turn up at my house after sunday I am buggered...

colinkelly12 said:
I am mega pi**ed with City, ordered mine on Tue 29th, I go away in business next week and am flying into London early Saturday morning, so if the tickets or a letter turn up at my house after sunday I am buggered...

Have you contacted the club about this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.