So whos going liverpool

Just been for ticket- result!!
Looks like I'm getting the silent treatment from the other half though - hasn't txt or rung me all day. Ignored my emails too. Double result!!!

Match and peace and quiet - waheyyyyyy!!!

Just need to work out how to travel from Bolton now - getting there ok but return means getting back after 1am as train is just after 11pm - the 10.13(?) one is pushing it a bit I think. Waking her at that time in the morning - now that is pushing it!!

daveduke67 said:
Looks like I'm getting the silent treatment from the other half though - hasn't txt or rung me all day. Ignored my emails too. Double result!!!

Just need to work out how to travel from Bolton now - getting there ok but return means getting back after 1am as train is just after 11pm - the 10.13(?) one is pushing it a bit I think. Waking her at that time in the morning - now that is pushing it!!

ouch now thats tough!

+1 loner blue :D

going on the coach!

daveduke67 said:

Were in the same boat mate, train going is a good idea as can make a day of it in Liverpool, just getting back. Reading about the ways to get back to Lime St just seem like its a bit of hassle, 40 min walk or 1 hour bus journey! How is everyone else getting back to the station?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.