Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 wembley ticket needed!!

Hey guys after a wembley ticket for my dad !! will much appreciate it PM me please if anyone can help out!!

Re: Wembley Spares (need 1more)!!!

1 adult spare needed (2 if poss)...gutted it didnt reach citycard (have over 2000 points) .....would be very grateful if someone could help me out.

after 2, bin let down today, can pay by paypal or on the day, dont land at manchester airport till 1am on 16th, travelling on coach from bangor on dee, really pissed off i've bin let down at short notice any help appreciated, will get my brother to pick up if that helps, pls pm cash waiting.

Kinseyslovechild said:
after 2, bin let down today, can pay by paypal or on the day, dont land at manchester airport till 1am on 16th, travelling on coach from bangor on dee, really pissed off i've bin let down at short notice any help appreciated, will get my brother to pick up if that helps, pls pm cash waiting.
what ever you do, dont pay by paypal mate, you just looking to get ripped off, get your brother to pick up if you can

may as well give it a go,after 1 for a pal of mine if poss in block 130 which is where im sat,if not any ticket he is willing to pay over face value as well,only reason im trying for him is cos he came to wembley in 99 with me so im thinking omens

what ever you do, dont pay by paypal mate, you just looking to get ripped off, get your brother to pick up if you can[/quote]

posted in desperation without thought!! will send the brother.

After just the 1 for my dad!! Would be much appreciated...pm me please if you can help

Re: Wembley Spares

ifwecouldjust...... said:
if your desperate I could possibly still get some through corporate but they will be expensive I'm afraid

I'll post number / prices etc later once they have come back to me.

If any one is interested

I am somewaht embarrased by these prices but I am advised that they can get you seats in the Man City end as follows:

Manchester United v Manchester City

FA Cup semi-final

Wembley Stadium

16 April 2011

Category 1 seats (Ticket only) £325 each + vat

Club Level seat £325 each + vat

At this stage they do not have access to a lesser category of ticket only

Club Level Seat Details (Executive Level):

The seats feature some of the best sight lines in Wembley Stadium.
Club seats are executive seats in a section of 14 rows that go around the stadium in between the lower tier and box level of seating at Wembley Stadium.
Club seats are backed by an enviable range of first class bars, restaurants and lounges
Access to the Club Level will be via dedicated entrances separate from those for General Admission Ticket holders.
Club level opens at least 2 hours prior to kick off and for a while after the match in which to enjoy the surroundings and allow the crowds to disperse

Let me know if you want phone number / web details etc

I have my tickets sorted but just had a text off a mate hes looking for £250 for two £30 tickets sat next to each other, personally i think its a piss take that hes putting on that much but if anyones interested at that price i can put you in touch

Re: 4 Wembley tickets needed

I have my tickets sorted but just had a text off a mate hes looking for £250 for two £30 tickets sat next to each other cos hes brassed, personally i think its a piss take that hes putting on that much but if anyones interested at that price i can put you in touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.