Let us the fan's show what being CITY IS ABOUT!

Uber Blues

We can't make the team play from the heart, they have to do that. If they dont have the passion for the shirt, and the love for this great club to at least show us they care, well that makes me very very sad indeed. I'm 50 years old and they still after all these decades have the power to upset me greatly. Makes me sad.
So what to do?
Well we have a show piece semi final on Saturday. If the team can't be the the heart beat of the club, it's down to us to rise up and no matter what happens make sure the world see's what supporting a football club means to us.
The strange thing is, we've won nothing in decades. It's been for the most part hugely painful following city. BUT........I would'nt change it for the world and all it's trophies. The club and the fans are my City. It's down to the player's to prove it's their City as well.......!

Uber Blues said:
We can't make the team play from the heart, they have to do that. If they dont have the passion for the shirt, and the love for this great club to at least show us they care, well that makes me very very sad indeed. I'm 50 years old and they still after all these decades have the power to upset me greatly. Makes me sad.
So what to do?
Well we have a show piece semi final on Saturday. If the team can't be the the heart beat of the club, it's down to us to rise up and no matter what happens make sure the world see's what supporting a football club means to us.
The strange thing is, we've won nothing in decades. It's been for the most part hugely painful following city. BUT........I would'nt change it for the world and all it's trophies. The club and the fans are my City. It's down to the player's to prove it's their City as well.......!

.........but they dont - do they. I was happier when we were in Div 2 - at least the players pulling the shirts on actually cared.

Crazy statement ! Honestly happier when we were slugging it out in division 2 ?
ANY1aBLUE said:
Uber Blues said:
So what to do?

.........but they dont - do they. I was happier when we were in Div 2 - at least the players pulling the shirts on actually cared.

Doesn't matter one jot to me where we are as a club. I'll still be here. Supporting City is about being covered in effluence and emerging with the smile of Moonchester. Saturday we can show the world what supporting is all about. As we did last night. It's not about fuckin' off at the first, second or third sign of adversity. True football fans would have had a lesson from our away fans at Anfield last night.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Doesn't matter one jot to me where we are as a club. I'll still be here. Supporting City is about being covered in effluence and emerging with the smile of Moonchester. Saturday we can show the world what supporting is all about. As we did last night. It's not about fuckin' off at the first, second or third sign of adversity. True football fans would have had a lesson from our away fans at Anfield last night.

A Liverpool fan here and I just wanted to echo Dave Ewing's comments. In 10 or 15 years time when the billionaires have got bored and sold up and the glory hunters have moved on to their next club, the proper fans will be the only thing left.

I came here today to say thanks to the travelling City fans at Anfield last night for their conduct before the game - great respect. I saw proper footy fans in the Annie Road end last night from beginning to end: good luck at weekend lads.

Gazzababbo said:

A Liverpool fan here and I just wanted to echo Dave Ewing's comments. In 10 or 15 years time when the billionaires have got bored and sold up and the glory hunters have moved on to their next club, the proper fans will be the only thing left.

I came here today to say thanks to the travelling City fans at Anfield last night for their conduct before the game - great respect. I saw proper footy fans in the Annie Road end last night from beginning to end: good luck at weekend lads.

Fair play to you coming on here and saying that mate.

Gazzababbo said:

Liverpool fan. thanks for that recognition, Wembley will bounce, at one end at least on Saturday and I hope the team do their best to give you on Merseyside something to chuckle about.........

Stretford Born Blue said:
Gazzababbo said:

Liverpool fan. thanks for that recognition, Wembley will bounce, at one end at least on Saturday and I hope the team do their best to give you on Merseyside something to chuckle about.........
and don,t forget gazza we have the one and only mr gary f---n neville to enlighten us on all aspects of football next season on sky?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.