Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wembley Spares (need 1more)!!!

TICKET REQUIRED... Pretty much same as everybody else , 1 x Adult ticket required , can travel to pick up and pay to suit seller...Not enough points on my card due to illness...Keep looking under my pillow but it would appear the fairies arent going to drop one off...Thanks...

Just missed one as im at work and couldnt sneak past the gaffer to check e/mails,,,Still after 1 x Adult if anyone can help,,,Can travel to pay and collect to suit seller ,,,thanks again.

I can't believe there are so called blues trying to make a quick buck out of fellow blues it sickens me, I gave my ticket up at face value to a friend of a friend don't even know the guy but a blue is a blue, also does anyone know if those stolen tickets made it to the streets and if they did if anyone knows the stand, blocks etc it could be a good idea to put that info on here, to prevent any blues getting double spanked

DonnyCityLove said:
I NEED to go! longshot i know but just incase anyone does have any spare could they pm me please

(Still need 1 ticket pm please)
i need 1 ticket aswell,dont mind who i sit with,as hubby and son got their tickets,could give a lift if you have a spare ticket,can take 2 with us,thanks traceyparfy,please mail me

2 corporate package tickets available due to illness/broken shoulder...

tickets include:

1st class return train from manchester
exec coach transfers to wembley
lunch at hilton hotel wembley including drinks
catagory A ticket

£400 per ticket (face value)

been given permission by the club to swap names on tickets as ID will be needed on the day.

PM ME IF INTERESTED

Re: Wembley Spares

ifwecouldjust...... said:
ifwecouldjust...... said:
if your desperate I could possibly still get some through corporate but they will be expensive I'm afraid

I'll post number / prices etc later once they have come back to me.

If any one is interested

I am somewaht embarrased by these prices but I am advised that they can get you seats in the Man City end as follows:

Manchester United v Manchester City

FA Cup semi-final

Wembley Stadium

16 April 2011

Category 1 seats (Ticket only) £325 each + vat

Club Level seat £325 each + vat

At this stage they do not have access to a lesser category of ticket only

Club Level Seat Details (Executive Level):

The seats feature some of the best sight lines in Wembley Stadium.
Club seats are executive seats in a section of 14 rows that go around the stadium in between the lower tier and box level of seating at Wembley Stadium.
Club seats are backed by an enviable range of first class bars, restaurants and lounges
Access to the Club Level will be via dedicated entrances separate from those for General Admission Ticket holders.
Club level opens at least 2 hours prior to kick off and for a while after the match in which to enjoy the surroundings and allow the crowds to disperse

Let me know if you want phone number / web details etc

these are still available ...........

i have 1 ticket for sale, girlfriend cant go now.

face value is £60 and will sell at that as per rules.

Seat is through entrance N

first to pm and sort out the money will get the ticket

I'm still after 1 adult ticket I live in Oxford so if anyone pulls out or late cancelations I can be at wembley in an hour please remember me if anything happens and someone can't go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.