Blues I've been duped and I'm livid

blueinsa said:
bluemanc said:
This.
Tell the twat who set it up to get the tickets back & he has to give them their money back aswell.
I hope your bullshitting tbh, if not it's obvious they knew you was an idiot & could be easily used,shocker.

The OP is nothing but a glorified Tout and he deserves any shit that may come his way from this. Those tickets are linked to his and his brothers season cards and he had better hope and pray that nowt happens or he will find himself in the shit and rightfully so imo.

Think that is a tad unfair we bought the tickets with every intention of using them, got offered two more tickets at face value and then someone asked if I had any spare tickets. I made zero money out of it and genuinely thought I was helping some blues.

Naive - definitely - but you can hardly accuse me of being a tout I had to pay for the other tickets too at face value they just happened to come through one of the sponsors that clearly get allocated some tickets - but they're not freebies.

Anyway, I'm hopeful with a bit if pressure I will get them back, perhaps I deserve some sh*t but no one is more gutted than me and I thought the great and the good on b'moon would offer some advice which thanks to some I've got.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:07 pm --<br /><br />
M5CW9 said:
My mates a blue, sat in the utd end, PM me mate if your interested in a swap

Are there two blues that's the only way it would work I think.

it'll be easy enough to tell who they are anyway, cockney accents and be wearing one of these.......

goggle_jackets.jpg

Blue Mooner said:
BigBlueNick said:
On the flip side,
my dad and my brother who are blues are sat in with rag fans cause my dad got tickets through work!

Maybe they could swap?!

If that's the case mate that would be a great idea and good compromise all round.

Sound them out and if they are up for it then I will suggest this to my contact, I'm sure there is some way we coudl arrange the swap between now and Sat - I knew that there was a good reason for posting this on here.

I personally think twatting them is the best option.

blueinsa said:
bluemanc said:
This.
Tell the twat who set it up to get the tickets back & he has to give them their money back aswell.
I hope your bullshitting tbh, if not it's obvious they knew you was an idiot & could be easily used,shocker.

The OP is nothing but a glorified Tout and he deserves any shit that may come his way from this. Those tickets are linked to his and his brothers season cards and he had better hope and pray that nowt happens or he will find himself in the shit and rightfully so imo.

Have a min kid, he's gutted as it is, they well had him off, he even only got face value off the virmin which shows he is no tout or he was gonna rip blues off. Chillout bro.

Can we lay off the OP, you can tell he's gutted at not being able to help a blue or two out. Now let's get round to finding the seat details and/or getting them cancelled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.