departure time

squirtyflower said:
BlueT said:
8.15 Failsworth to Piccadilly train station, 8.55 virgin express arrive London about 11, dump the bags at the hotel 11.30, beers commence 11.35 :-)
take some beer for the train journey

Just bought a large addidas bag for the trip, might be a couple of tinnies hidden in there somewhere ;-)

Depart Meath,Ireland at 08:50, first beer 09:10, fly 09:50 second beer over Gods own Manchester, land Heathrow11.10, express train to hotel with 3rd beer 12 leave hotel hit green man by 1! 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 beer then City win United loooose ohhh City you got me singing the bluuuuuuuues

johnmc said:
m32blue said:
Hi John
Yep ,thats the one Sean.

Half 10 Im told with beer from 8.

Might have to don slacks to get in the club though!!

So your from stretford - you know barney?

Cheers John
Graham sorted me out on the coach
Looking forward to a brekky ..have heard of Barnie from The Trevor ?

Not sure about the slacks was thinking of jeans .do I need some Ian Poulter style golf gear ???

m32blue said:
johnmc said:
Half 10 Im told with beer from 8.

Might have to don slacks to get in the club though!!

So your from stretford - you know barney?

Cheers John
Graham sorted me out on the coach
Looking forward to a brekky ..have heard of Barnie from The Trevor ?

Not sure about the slacks was thinking of jeans .do I need some Ian Poulter style golf gear ???

Yeah you need the full union jack pants and windcheater jacket or you cant go to wembley

Don't forget and I'll see you there

7.30 breakfast at Kro on Portland St then 32 of us on coach, probably leaving at about 8.30am..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.