Special one not coming then

Failsworth_Blue said:
blueinsa said:
The FACT that Khaldoon felt it necessary to even give the team talk in the first place says everything....

How many player interviews have we read this year from players giving the praise for a win and performance at the feet of Mancini and his motivational powers?

-- Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:03 am --

I wont be shifting my position and that is Mancini wont be manager next season.

Rightly so as well.

Thats your opinion though yeh? Maybe next time you could stop trying to put across as you know for a fact then get defensive when someone questions you on it

I wasn't being defensive as such FB, i was merely putting the same question to a poster who was trying to be clever that's all, as you now are.

The funny yet sad thing is this is almost a carbon copy of the Hughes arguments and the same thing got trotted out that time as well.

Those claiming he was gone were derided as knowing fuck all. "You dont know Khaldoon" "good job our owner thinks differently" etc etc etc.

We all know how that one ended up don't we.

I don't see why you lot keep going round in the same circle every day. Aren't you all bored of it?

blueinsa said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Thats your opinion though yeh? Maybe next time you could stop trying to put across as you know for a fact then get defensive when someone questions you on it

I wasn't being defensive as such FB, i was merely putting the same question to a poster who was trying to be clever that's all, as you now are.

The funny yet sad thing is this is almost a carbon copy of the Hughes arguments and the same thing got trotted out that time as well.

Those claiming he was gone were derided as knowing fuck all. "You dont know Khaldoon" "good job our owner thinks differently" etc etc etc.

Honestly, i'm not trying to be clever but you put it across as you know it was a fact then got defensive when someone asked if you knew Khaldoun. End of the day mate, just ignore me. I'm being quite petty to be honest, i just find it difficult to understand how so many people think he's gone at the end of the season no matter what and make it come across as they know it for a fact, when the reality is they probably don't

SWP's back said:
I don't see why you lot keep going round in the same circle every day. Aren't you all bored of it?

Loyalty points anyone??? ;-)

Discussing the merits of our manager/players/club will never be boring for me...

SWP's back said:
duty_calls.png

blueinsa said:
SWP's back said:

Loyalty points anyone??? ;-)

Discussing the merits of our manager/players/club will never be boring for me...

What the fuck is it with you and saying loyalty points? I have never said I have a huge number of them as I don't. Think you are thinking of someone else. You're being quite the child. ;-)

Also, you are not discussing the merits of any of the above. You are claiming knowledge on something that is yet to happen.

Anyway, carry on, I am sure it is great fun. Maybe capitalise the ODD word every NOW and again to reinforce you FACTS.

Rammy, you're spot on, but my attitude has changed recently purely based on the views of someone who knows a few things.

He is convinced Mourinho is waiting for the United job after next season and won't take the City job. I've never swallowed that as I don't see the United job fitting his ego because he can only fail - you win the league then it's Ferguson's team - you win fuck all and it's a disaster.

However, this chap firmly believes the challenge of following Ferguson fits his ego perfectly as it is the 'impossible job'. Although this bloke has more of a foot in the United camp than the City one (although he should be impartial) he went on to say that he hopes that Mourinho doesn't take over at United because he will come in, bring all his own men in and then fuck off after two years and leave a compete mess. He doesn't think Gill will want him as they won't get on but it will be the Glazers' call ultimately(with input from Ferguson).

On the whole, he was scathing of the decision makers at United so no matter what happens, I've got hope that United could come toppling down after Ferguson retires as he really does seem to be holding the lot together.

I wouldn't rule anything out with Mourinho, but I'm not so dismissive as I previously was about him going to United.

I've just returned from a meeting with the Sheik and it is definitely and wholeheartedly confirmed that Roberto Mancini is definitely staying at Manchester City for the next 25 years. There is no chance of that silly, egotistical personage from the continent arriving because we already have the special one Roberto Mancini.

Yes, I know, very silly post but not half as silly as going over and over and over and over whether that egotistical charlatan Mourhino is coming or not. We have a manager and we should get behind that manager because it is the chopping and changing of managers that has weakened our push for glory. We need some consistency, we do not need this constant "we lost a match, let's change the manager" routine.

Failsworth_Blue said:
blueinsa said:

Honestly, i'm not trying to be clever but you put it across as you know it was a fact then got defensive when someone asked if you knew Khaldoun. End of the day mate, just ignore me. I'm being quite petty to be honest, i just find it difficult to understand how so many people think he's gone at the end of the season no matter what and make it come across as they know it for a fact, when the reality is they probably don't

PM mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.