Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live 50 miles from Wembley and l in search of ticket if anyone can help? I was there in 99 and would hate to miss this one!

Still after tickets if possible!! 1 or 2?<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:19 pm --<br /><br />Still after tickets if possible!! 1 or 2?

hey, heading down to try and get tickets for match in london.... just wondering where/ what pubs city fans are planning to go to before the match!

Hi all got 1 concession tkt as my nephew cannot go. Its for ENT K BLOCK 547 ROW 18 £50.00 This can be collected from my home with proof of purchase.

1 x Adult ticket required [would have 2 if available] I am available to travel to collect and pay today or tomorrow and will be online most of today . City End obviously,,,
Thanks.

I have four tickets in section 235 (City) row 15 available, I am a club wembley member and cannot go.

not making a profit but will only sell all four, £200 each that is cost and club colours are not to be worn in club wembley seats but it is in City end.

transfer done via club wembley, you need to have an e-mail account and lack of time means payment will be struggle but no money no tickets.

drop me a txt 07717536647 no calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.