Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 £60 tickets available for Saturday i have just been let down after buying the tickets for someone, please let me know if anyone still needs 2<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:48 pm --<br /><br />SORRY my tickets have now been sold

Dear All,

My last ditch attempt - I need 3 tickets - one for me Adult and 2 for my boys. We live 20 miles from Wembley but get up to see a handful of games each season. I have never seen the blues on the hallowed turf and would love to let my boys experience it. Pick-up from Manchester is possible, especially as time is short but overnight posting would be ideal. Email me on aahdlee@sky.com if you have any spares sitting 3 together (City end only please, desperate I am - suicidal I am not!). Thanks. CTID Dave

Sorted! We are going to Wemberley!

Come on City!

1 Ticket required [would take the wife if 2 available] Just struggling to keep online while on duty at the Fire Stn , everytime i post we get called out and everytime we come back in i've missed a message and lost genuine tickets.

I will try to stay online as much as possible and would be able to travel to collect and pay anytime tomorrow.

Blue since 72 [even though i'm from Sheffield,,,[nothing worth watching down here !]

Thanks to those who have PM'd me and here's hoping i dont miss the next ones.

E/Mail is abt@ff1433.wanadoo.co.uk

I've got a ticket for United end, anyone know somebody who would be prepared to swap for a ticket in the City end.......I'm sure there are a few reds who have ended up with City tickets through friends, and would prefer a ticket in their own end....
If I don't get any luck in a swap would be very interested in a face value ticket if anyone could help???
Burgepc@yahoo.co.uk or burgep

burgep said:
I've got a ticket for United end, anyone know somebody who would be prepared to swap for a ticket in the City end.......I'm sure there are a few reds who have ended up with City tickets through friends, and would prefer a ticket in their own end....
If I don't get any luck in a swap would be very interested in a face value ticket if anyone could help???
Burgepc@yahoo.co.uk or burgep

There was a bloke on here last night a united fan who had 2 in our end willing to swap! Paul.Farrell was his username

I've got 1 spare @ £60.00

Would need the money tomorrow afternoon/evening

I'm in Failsworth/Woodhouses.

PM me.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

2 people already PM'd so theyre gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.