Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue12 said:
Hate doing this but my father in law is not going now as he is ill and has a £50 seat up for grabs but he wants £120 for it, any interest pm me.

Have you not read the fucking rules????

FACE VALUE only.

Bilboblue said:
blue12 said:
Hate doing this but my father in law is not going now as he is ill and has a £50 seat up for grabs but he wants £120 for it, any interest pm me.

Have you not read the fucking rules????

FACE VALUE only.

i will delete any posts asking over face value or not clearly displaying the price.

i may even ban the poster till after the cup final it self.

we dont want touting here.

I city end ticket (£30) + 1 pic to euston return train ticket (£70).

Need to sell as a package to get my money back so £100 Face.

Note the train ticket is open so you can use any train going down and any on either sat or sunday coming back.

Can provide reciepts for both.

BOTH NOW SOLD

Is there a spare ticket still going? PM if so.

Will be in London in any case on matchday, so can pick up ticket from there.

Cheers

hiaye, still looking for 2 (adult) tickets, so if anyone could help (PM me), I would be grateful?

thanks
:)

Hi all still got concession tkt ENT K. BLK 547. ROW18.£50.00 Bought from eastlands for nephew who cannot go. got proof purchase and im in prestwich area, can be picked up from my home
PM if interested. thanks.
I have cheked out the seat and its in upper tier.
sold sold sold.................................................................................

Right, here's the thing. As I live in London and only manage to get to about 8 games a season (young kids and all that) I don't have a season ticket.
As a result I had to buy some tickets the dodgy way and pay over the odds for them (£150 each). Now my mate and his son have had to back out (genuine reasons) and I'm left with 2 tickets which we paid £300 for.
I know this is kind of against the rules but I don't want to lose out and they're in block 123, row 44 (City end, half way line, half way up) so they're fantastic seats. If the moderator is dead against this then I won't sell them on here, I'll get what I can for them at the match but I'm not trying to make a profit.
Feel free to start the abuse etc but this is genuine (and if anybody does buy them, they'll be sat next to me and my son in the ground so you can call me names there !)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.