Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i`m after one ticket for myself if anyone can`t go at the last minute,i`d be able to offer a lift there and back as well for a couple of people,i`m in stockport.

Still looking for 2 tickets guys but would take one! :( last chance saloon Pm me on here or email nizzer999@yahoo.co.uk I'll be hitting refresh button all day :) I can pick up tickets this afternoon / evening if needs be ta

Looking for two tickets - as per previous post I have two in the rag end which I am able to move on for £300 - happy to re-invest with a fellow blue PM me if you have two :)

Re: Been let down badly this morning.........

Obtained a couple of tickets for fellow blue

Seating the West End of the Stadium only to be told first thing that his wife won't let him go.

So I have two 'cracking' club Wembley seats Looking down the length of the pitch that I need to move on.

please pm me if you deffo want the opportunity to buy

first come first served

ta

Re: Been let down badly this morning.........

ifwecouldjust...... said:
Obtained a couple of tickets for fellow blue

Seating the West End of the Stadium only to be told first thing that his wife won't let him go.

So I have two 'cracking' club Wembley seats Looking down the length of the pitch that I need to move on.

please pm me if you deffo want the opportunity to buy

first come first served

ta

how much?

only i have just turned down 2 for club wembley at face value £135 each.

DO MIRICLES HAPPEN

1 Ticket required for Semi.

I work for the Church in Romania only get back now and again, back now for the weekend to watch the game but live will be much better than on TV.

Praying hard lets see, a bit of a selfish prayer but if you don't ask you don't get.

Please send me a PM if you have 1 ticket Spare

Thanks

melons said:
Right, here's the thing. As I live in London and only manage to get to about 8 games a season (young kids and all that) I don't have a season ticket.
As a result I had to buy some tickets the dodgy way and pay over the odds for them (£150 each). Now my mate and his son have had to back out (genuine reasons) and I'm left with 2 tickets which we paid £300 for.
I know this is kind of against the rules but I don't want to lose out and they're in block 123, row 44 (City end, half way line, half way up) so they're fantastic seats. If the moderator is dead against this then I won't sell them on here, I'll get what I can for them at the match but I'm not trying to make a profit.
Feel free to start the abuse etc but this is genuine (and if anybody does buy them, they'll be sat next to me and my son in the ground so you can call me names there !)

Now sold I'm afraid, sorry for bending the rules but needs must and all that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.