Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey blues

Just posting on the off chance that someone is still trying to sell their ticket for what ever reason. 2 tickets would be ideal but ill take one.

Message me with any info

Cheers

Also still need one ticket (or more if they're going!). Willing to pick up wherever necessary (including anywhere in London before the game). PM me if you have one or more.

Cheers

ATTENION All!!

Can see from above posts that some of you are still looking for tickets. I have one spare for whoever wants it.

Long story short, got this ticket on me mates sc because he wasn't going, when the points were at about 3000 as i only have 1200 and was flappin a bit lol. Obviously then it did go down to 1200 points so me and my dad got one each on that day. Me mate said that he would have his ticket back and come with us, only to pull out again at the last minute (what a knob)!!

So this leaves me with a spare ticket, details as follows:

ENTRACE: L
BLOCK: 542
ROW: 18
SEAT: 63

Know this will look slightly "toutish" as this is my first post, but i don't know any one who doesn't have a ticket so this is the only way i can get it to a former blue. This is a £30 ticket bought direct from the stadium and i of course will accept face value of £30 from a fellow blue.

I will offer the ticket to the first person to email me (cammie.mcfc@gmail.com). Please include your BM forum username in email.

You will need to be available to collect from the heywood/middleton area this evening.

That is all.

<tin hat on & deep breath>

Long story but bought a ticket for my cousin who was after one . Paid £90 for a £40 ticket but cousin cannot go now. So I now have this spare ticket that I bought off a mate and have been assured its legit (chap could only get one ticket but wanted 2 so he paid for club Wembley and that's why he charged me £90 to recoup some of his cash). Anyway the rules on here are that I'm only allowed to sell at face value ........ but the face value to me was £90 so I am OK to sell it on here or not ?.

PS I am not making any money on this ticket so if anyone should get grief its the guy that sold it to me for £90.

TICKET NOW SOLD

1 city end ticket (£30) + 1 pic to euston return train ticket (£70).

Need to sell as a package to get my money back so £100 Face.

Note the train ticket is open so you can use any train going down and any on either sat or sunday coming back.

Can provide reciepts for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.