Urgent Techy help needed!

Cheltblue

Sorry if anyone is not happy bout this being in the wrong forum but i need urgent help and the techy forum gets looked at about as often as baconface doesnt look a twat.

I have Sky gmail and up to last night have had no problems logging in but this morning i go to the login page (internet explorer) and a whole different login page has appeared saying 'sky email powered by google' and will not accept my password/username.

Anyone had or heard of this before and can shed some light on it for me. Its URGENT because i have a job interview on wednesday and have some stuff in the emails that i need to access.

Cheers blues.

ehh, no idea. I'm not with Sky but if you can't get onto your account through that, you'll need to give them a phone I assume.

What happens when you type <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sky.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.sky.com</a> in your browser's address bar and then click on 'sky mail' icon on the top of the screen? Does it let you log on?

Don't want to sound patronising here but is your email address correct? You don't need the @sky.com by the look of it, I don't use sky email so i'm unsure if this is normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.