Grown Men Crying....

A A

Anonymous

C'mon then - hands up, who shed tears. I'm not ashamed to admit I did. Cried like a baby for 5 minutes at the final whistle. Got dragged out of a pub in Brussels screaming Bluemoon at the top of my lungs...

And just now...

Watched the second half again...seeing Roberto and the boys doing the Poznan - I welled up again. It's amazing just how powerful an experience it has turned out to be beating them good and proper. Seeing everyone together. Unified. Jesus, will this emotion pass before our next match...I just don't know.

Guess I'm a bit of a pussy then! Ha! Tears of joy are a powerful thing and in my life I can only think of a handful of occasions when it's happened...

I didn't cry but I certainly could understand those that did. Superb feeling to put one over them in a big game, and the confidence and momentum we all gain from this could carry us to a great finish to the season. Mancini has made me eat my words about him not performing in the big games and I couldn't be more delighted. If we go on to lift the fa cup and qualify comfortably for the Champions League, then I'll be ordering up a healthy portion of humble pie and I hope I won't be alone.

Scottyboi said:
Hahaha go on Billy lad! I welled up didn't cry though was too busy jumping all over the show.

Was jumping all over the place and blubbering like a baby - Not blubbered like since we got relegated when we drew against the dippers (Kicked fcuk out of some rags to make up for it<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:33 pm --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
Guess I'm a bit of a pussy then! Ha! Tears of joy are a powerful thing and in my life I can only think of a handful of occasions when it's happened...

Very Rarely with City - Blubbered when both my sons were born

I turned to my Dad on the final whistle and we hugged each other. I nearly lost it but managed to hold it together....just.

I reckon if we win it the experience will be akin to drowning and all the bad things that have happened supporting City in my 35 (fuck all) years will flash before my eyes and I'll disolve in a puddle of emotion.

I can't fucking wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.