City rewarding loyal fans

forevermancity

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/April/Delight-for-our-Abu-Dhabi-winner" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... abi-winner</a>

Lucky City fan Mohamed Saleh Al Minhali is celebrating twice over after winning a VIP trip to the final home game of the season.

Not only have his beloved Blues reached the FA Cup Final, but he will also make his first trip to Eastlands for the vital Barclays Premier League clash with Stoke.

Mohamed was presented with his prize at the Club’s CityStore in Abu Dhabi's Marina Mall by City mascots Moonchester and Moonbeam, during a day’s shopping with family.

The 25-year-old and a guest will be flown to Manchester by Club Sponsors Etihad Airways for the game on 17 May. Their VIP weekend will include staying at the five-star MalMaison Hotel.

Mohamed said: “When I found out that I had won I was just so excited, as were my family and friends when I told them the news. As you can imagine, my friends offered to travel with me!

“I watch almost all City matches at home, but until now have never had a chance to attend a match live at the stadium with all the noise and atmosphere. I am very much looking forward to it.

“I started supporting City when it was purchased by His Highness Sheikh Mansour, and now we are all hoping they keep winning and enter Europe in the Champions League next year.”

CityStore in Marina Mall launched the competition after the official opening featuring Adam Johnson. Every fan who bought a replica kit was entered into a prize draw.

CityStore Abu Dhabi is the first stand-alone store of any Barclays Premier League team in the region, featuring a full range of Club merchandise, including a shirt printing service.

For those UAE fans who entered the competition but did not win, CityStore Abu Dhabi broadcasts live all City games from inside the store.

great news and we need fans like this to increase our income and compete.........

dougdub said:
local club for local people syndrome!! How is the club going to develop without expanding our reach??

This.

There is only so much money they'll get out of local support. Fans like the one in this article need to make up the majority to bring the money in.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
It is annoying though, that with 4750 loyalty points I know I'll struggle to get a ticket to that game.

No you won't.

Some fans need to grow up. We're not little City anymore.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
It is annoying though, that with 4750 loyalty points I know I'll struggle to get a ticket to that game.
You'll struggle to get tickets to the home game against Stoke????

He'll be sat in Etihad's box, so it's not like any normal fans miss out, just one of Etihad's regular prawn-sandwich munchers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.