Final Tickets thread MERGED

Well, I just thought bollocks to it and have bought myself a ticket for a eye wateringly stupid amount of money from one of the ticket sites. I'll be paying for this bugger for months but I don't care because I'm going to Wembley!!!!!!!

Where are we all drinking before the match?

Evening , I've got two x Adult tickets in Block 121 [£115 each] that may just be on the Stoke side of halfway , any Stoke fans got "wrong end" tickets , please see my other post [chapeltownblue/ticket swop in tickets & travel]].
Cheers Andy.

Sorry for any confusion ,,These tickets are NOT for sale , i am trying to swop them with any Stoke fans who may have got two in the City end.

I have tried to register and post on the Stoke "oatcake" forum , but their registration link is down.

Sorry again if you thought they were for sale.

My earlier post seems to have disappeared my Uncle and aunt coming over from tenerife hoping to get tickets and will pay over the odds but not stupid money any spares preferably 2 together pm me

hi there
does anyone have a ticket in or near block 552 that they are willing to swop for 1 in block 128-i will compensate with £50 as well-just trying to get us all nearer to each other-pm me or txt on 07818 044714
cheers
ian

supajay said:
BEWARE Another ticket scammer - Has anyone else biten? Heres how it goes:-

"Hi

my name is Kevin Nealon and i listed this tickets on craigslist because i just got them in hands from FA

This are real tickets and i am a real seller not like probably 90% of postings you see on craigslist,to many scamms going here every day

i am located in Dublin,Ireland and i am able to meet you anywhere in the country or i can just ship you the tickets anywhere in the world by UPS or DHL

where are you based?They are all together and i want 500 pounds if you buy all four tickets

Thanks
Kevin Nealon"

"Hi Kevin,

I'm based in Manchester, What section are they for? i would like all 4 tickets (large ticket less family!)
You are right about the time wasters/scammers and for that reason I dont want to part with any money until 100% sure you/they are genuine.
Where do you want to meet?

Thanks j"

"you are in Manchester and i am in Dublin so a meeting face to face is not possible at all

Because i don't have pick up arrangements for the moment, i prefer to handle the transaction through eBay . I am a good eBay member with 100% positive feedback and great history as a seller on ebay,my id is lfcineurope,please check feedback and let's talk some serious business after that.

If you are still interested i will wait your reply soon.
Thanks
Kevin Nealon"

"Kevin,

Do you not want to meet my large ticketless family?

Time is precious why waste it? Nice try!

The owner of this website sells Liverpool FC memorabilia (programmes and tickets) on eBay using the lfcineurope ID.
- He does NOT sell on craigslist.
- He does NOT sell tickets for up coming events.
- He NEVER tells people to check his eBay feedback in emails.
- He has NOT given permission to anyone to include a link to this website in their emails.
- He does NOT own email addresses such as lfcineurope@hotmail.com or lfcineurope@gmail.com.

cheers j"

THIS GUY HAS APPROACHED ME AS WELL, HE IS POSTING ON BLUEMOON, OATCAKE AND CRAIGSLIST AND IS A COMPLETE FRAUDSTER! I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO CRAIGSLIST. BEWARE THIS GUY!

bennyblue said:
A lad i know is selling two together in block 214 row 6 club wembley, if anyones interested i can get them, sorry checked and it appears there within the stoke side

pm sent<br /><br />-- Sun May 08, 2011 11:48 am --<br /><br />
bennyblue said:
A lad i know is selling two together in block 214 row 6 club wembley, if anyones interested i can get them, sorry checked and it appears there within the stoke side

pm sent

csnewton said:
supajay said:
BEWARE Another ticket scammer - Has anyone else biten? Heres how it goes:-

"Hi

my name is Kevin Nealon and i listed this tickets on craigslist because i just got them in hands from FA

This are real tickets and i am a real seller not like probably 90% of postings you see on craigslist,to many scamms going here every day

i am located in Dublin,Ireland and i am able to meet you anywhere in the country or i can just ship you the tickets anywhere in the world by UPS or DHL

where are you based?They are all together and i want 500 pounds if you buy all four tickets

Thanks
Kevin Nealon"

"Hi Kevin,

I'm based in Manchester, What section are they for? i would like all 4 tickets (large ticket less family!)
You are right about the time wasters/scammers and for that reason I dont want to part with any money until 100% sure you/they are genuine.
Where do you want to meet?

Thanks j"

"you are in Manchester and i am in Dublin so a meeting face to face is not possible at all

Because i don't have pick up arrangements for the moment, i prefer to handle the transaction through eBay . I am a good eBay member with 100% positive feedback and great history as a seller on ebay,my id is lfcineurope,please check feedback and let's talk some serious business after that.

If you are still interested i will wait your reply soon.
Thanks
Kevin Nealon"

"Kevin,

Do you not want to meet my large ticketless family?

Time is precious why waste it? Nice try!

The owner of this website sells Liverpool FC memorabilia (programmes and tickets) on eBay using the lfcineurope ID.
- He does NOT sell on craigslist.
- He does NOT sell tickets for up coming events.
- He NEVER tells people to check his eBay feedback in emails.
- He has NOT given permission to anyone to include a link to this website in their emails.
- He does NOT own email addresses such as lfcineurope@hotmail.com or lfcineurope@gmail.com.

cheers j"

THIS GUY HAS APPROACHED ME AS WELL, HE IS POSTING ON BLUEMOON, OATCAKE AND CRAIGSLIST AND IS A COMPLETE FRAUDSTER! I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO CRAIGSLIST. BEWARE THIS GUY!

Always ask for the following information to confirm they have the tickets:
Block No:
Row No:
Bar Code Number
Stub and ticket number on rear of ticket
face value.

If they can't or won't give that information theh they are scammers!

Im after one ticket for myself....Im willing to travel to wherever to pick it up and pay cash

Cheers

Dan

Hello All,

Regular reader but first-time poster. Putting out feelers everywhere for a single ticket for the final. Managed to get one for the Semi but it's not looking as hopeful this round! Only been to away games this season and a season ticket holder has gotten them for me so I've not accrued any points. Tried all usual roots and speaking to corporate contacts who won't want to go anyway but still we only get 25K tickets!

Living in London so can meet up on the day or special delivery post. Willing to pay up to the £115 max ticket price.

Please let me know if any one has a ticket that has become available for whatever reason.

CTID Mark

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.