Final Tickets thread MERGED

ffs said:
As anyone got a spare ticket on here or are we all just going down to wembley empty handed playing right into the southern touts hands. I have £450 if anyone has a spare and i will collect.

PM sent

Kamooan kamoaan Kamooaan 1 ticket needed anywhere in ground preferable category a or b tickets first game when i was 8 years old (Maine road chesterfield 99) missed out by 20 points !!

After 0ne ticket will go down sat hope to get one off tout if not too silly a price but if any one has a spare please pm me thanks CTID

Two tickets available for club wembley block 214 row 6 the kid wants 4ton for the pair which is less than face value, problem though is there situated east side, but if someone wants em there available

bennyblue said:
Two tickets available for club wembley block 214 row 6 the kid wants 4ton for the pair which is less than face value, problem though is there situated east side, but if someone wants em there available

You have PM

Swissblues are also still needing tickets. willing to pay good money for them as we have booked flights

we need two tickets for the final - willing to pay immediately unfortunately having 3 children under 7 and living near Cambridge means we only managed 2,950 points so any help to get us there would be appreciated and also would be able to offer games for next season which we would not be able to get to

Wot a glorious morning :)

Just to confirm, after weeks of begging/pleading I've managed to get a Wembley ticket sorted. I wanted to say big thanks to all the kind souls on Bluemoon who contacted me with offers.

Anyone who's still looking, have faith. There's a lot of good people on here looking to help their fellow blues.

Wembley Wembley We're the famous man city and we're going to wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.