bolton ticket thread (merged)

Bolton away x2 needed

Hi lads,

Dragged my feet getting Bolton tickets as didn't think they would go so quick.

If anybody has 2 spare for me and my Dad I would happily take them off you and get you a pint aswell.

I'll take one if nobody has two.

Thanks

Re: Bolton away x2 needed

swp80 said:
Hi lads,

Dragged my feet getting Bolton tickets as didn't think they would go so quick.

If anybody has 2 spare for me and my Dad I would happily take them off you and get you a pint aswell.

I'll take one if nobody has two.

Thanks

Has your ban been lifted?

People asking on the original thread about the smoking malarky.

Re: Bolton Ticket wanted

Check the date of my OP ;-)

Would appreciate a spare or even two - thought I'd got two but the person who promised me theirs has just (as in ten minutes ago) decided that the offer was only there if they got a Wembley ticket and needed the extra cash to pay for the ticket and subsequent travel and refreshments - no mention of that all weekend or yesterday.

So barring them getting a Wembley ticket at cost (lol) they are now going to Bolton and we're not.

Got the 24 hr babysitter booked - grandma ;-), the day planned, arranged travel - everything and then this! Not a sob story just a f***ing rant!!!

And to make it worse - I rang the ticketline for them as they were at work and couldn't guarantee having time to do it themselves!!!!

Re: Bolton away x2 needed

Hi, Im also looking for 2 tickets for the Bolton game if anyone has any. Many thanks

Re: Bolton Tickets page

Im looking for 2 tickets for the Bolton game, please get in touch if you have any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.