Final Tickets thread MERGED

Hi, if anyone hears of a pair of tickets available for Saturday would you please let me know? I'm desperate to go with my brother but am still ticketless. I'm considering going to wembley and chancing my luck but don't want to get scammed on fake tickets so would rather by from a fellow blue on here. my number's 07595 280 326 and email is rob@insuranceinsider.com or PM me. thanks in advance.

kybosh said:
Wot a glorious morning :)

Just to confirm, after weeks of begging/pleading I've managed to get a Wembley ticket sorted. I wanted to say big thanks to all the kind souls on Bluemoon who contacted me with offers.

Anyone who's still looking, have faith. There's a lot of good people on here looking to help their fellow blues.

Wembley Wembley We're the famous man city and we're going to wembley
i know how you feel-i only had 1 but got the other 2 i wanted sorted yesterday-really looking forward to it now

birchy1968 said:
kybosh said:
Wot a glorious morning :)

Just to confirm, after weeks of begging/pleading I've managed to get a Wembley ticket sorted. I wanted to say big thanks to all the kind souls on Bluemoon who contacted me with offers.

Anyone who's still looking, have faith. There's a lot of good people on here looking to help their fellow blues.

Wembley Wembley We're the famous man city and we're going to wembley
i know how you feel-i only had 1 but got the other 2 i wanted sorted yesterday-really looking forward to it now

It is a great day, Thx to the Blue who helped me with tickets last night, Just need one more and will be very happy! PM me if you have one tix

had anothr call this morning (wed) a guy has two tickets he will take 250 a piece,not sure where in the ground,if anyone wants number pms plz

sorry guys now sold

Does anyone know the dress code for Club Wembley? I have heard that there are no team shirts or colours allowed...

Still looking and getting really desperate, please help me get a wembley ticket please! I would do anything and pay up to £250.

looking for 5 tickets but will take whatever anyone has got.
please help
train n bus paid for travelling down regardless would prefer ticket in my mitts before i leave

bugslife said:
Does anyone know the dress code for Club Wembley? I have heard that there are no team shirts or colours allowed...

Club Wembley is no Football shirts allowed - a scarf os OK!

Ian<br /><br />-- Wed May 11, 2011 10:59 am --<br /><br />
oakeyone said:
bugslife said:

Club Wembley is no Football shirts allowed - a scarf os OK!

Ian

I am still DESPERATE for one ticket ......so if anyone hears anything please PM me. Otherwise it will be a tout on the day!
I heard that Club Wembley released quite a few Corporate seats yesterday, has anyone heard anything?
Ian

Well blues having been let down for a final ticket for my dad.
Who has been a season ticket holder for at least 30-40 years bar this season due to Ill health.
I've now just had the courage to tell him there's no ticket for him he was gutted.
But like I stated in earlier posts he was always gonna have mine if I can't source a ticket.
So he now knows he deffo in but I'm now out so if anyone can help with a ticket I don't care if it's city end or Stoke end please pm me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.