Final Tickets thread MERGED

Hi guys,

I've ended up with two spares in the City end after winning one of the competitions. I'm selling the two I bought and am only after what I paid (£700).

PM me for details, I'm leaving for London at midday tomorrow so collection would have to be sorted asap.

Cheers

Some kid has just posted on blue watch he has 5 for sale at 4ton a pop, i know the price is a disgrace but im only posting incase someone wants to pay the price, hes nothing to do with me either just passing on the info hes called bluethroughandthrough(only posted 3 times though joker) his number is 07908361166

i emailed bluethroughandthrough he wont accept anything reasonable i said £675 for the 5!!!

someone on there says he got them free aswell

he may of done pal i wouldnt know, the price is a joke, im sorted and i sorted a lad on here 2 club wembleys at less than face value just posting it incase any blues aint on there to see, i may get one more ticket yet if i do it will be up at face as always

Apologies if I missed another thread elsewhere on swapping tickets but thought I would mention it for fans benefit. I've been trying to swap tickets that I received from county FA that are in the Stoke end for about a week now. Successfully swapped 2 of them by sneakily joining and posting on a Stoke forum and now just looking to swap 2 more. I've had a sudden surge of interest from Stoke fans who have MCFC end tickets and are looking to swap. So if there are any Blues out there looking to do the same with their Stoke end tix (with any face value differences paid for at face value obviously) pls PM me and I can pass on Stoke fan contacts.
cheers
malcy

bennyblue said:
he may of done pal i wouldnt know, the price is a joke, im sorted and i sorted a lad on here 2 club wembleys at less than face value just posting it incase any blues aint on there to see, i may get one more ticket yet if i do it will be up at face as always

You've probably got others to sort out but if not and you do manage to get one spare let me know mate. You may only want face value but i'll gladly pay for beers for you on top of that or a donation to a charity of your choice or something like that.

Was supposed to be getting 2 tickets, had the price agreed and everything and now the bloke won't get back to me. My mate knows people who had regularly got tickets off him in the past, so was assured he was legit. I've not parted with any money, so I'm not out of pocket, but I couldn't be more gutted if I had.

This was my last chance at a ticket, so I won't be going now. But, hopefully I'll be watching a City win on TV on Saturday though, come on you Blues!

swissblue said:
keep us swissblues in mind :)

still trying for you swiss waiting on a call back about more club wembley but waiting game as usual

there are some about on gumtree stoke for stoke end(500 apair) and on craigslist london if anyone wants to have a ganders

bennyblue said:
swissblue said:
keep us swissblues in mind :)

still trying for you swiss waiting on a call back about more club wembley but waiting game as usual

there are some about on gumtree stoke for stoke end(500 apair) and on craigslist london if anyone wants to have a ganders

Benny
how did you get the Club Wembley ones? I cant get a respone from them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.