Final Tickets thread MERGED

Hi everyone out there - Am a life long fan now living in cornwall. Started when neil young scored against leicester!!
Been to the league cup finals and spuds fa cup defeat - am desperate to get a ticket for this one - can anyone help please!!!!

bennyblue said:
Spot on gstar but i aint seen anyone post on here offering one at face yet and its 400 posts in now, if i can get some tickets off a tout at 3ton a piece what should i do not bother letting ppl know ? im not after being argumentative jst hooking ppl up with ppl who may have them

Without trying to speak on Ric's behalf, we've a community of fans here who help each other out. Not just for Cup Finals, but tickets and transport to the arse end of nowhere three days before Christmas or get together in order to travel somewhere, together, cheaper.

What we've got in this thread, is a lot of posters who contribute very little to Bluemoon, who are now coming on, or even registering in order to try and advantage of other blues; either by making a quick few hundred quid, or using this site solely to try and get to the cup final, without being an active member of the forum.

The policy on BM has always been face value for tickets, so in answer to your question, if you can get tickets off a tout for £300 buy them and enjoy the game, but we don't want to rip fellow blues off on this forum.

lifelong blue living in manchester.member of bluemoon over 6 years,need 1 ticket face value and will treat you and ya mrs to a free meal, taxis and drinks..

Think I'm gonna go down there anyway now, if I get one, I get one. If not I'll have a top day and watch it in a pub.

If anyone is a mate of Bobby Charlton or something please hook me up. Would like 3 ideally, but my optimism is broken so will take whatever there is please and thanks.

one ticket needed for a desperate blue, going down anyway even without a ticket but just cant imagine not going.
pm me if anybody knows of any tickets cheers

GStar said:
bennyblue said:
Spot on gstar but i aint seen anyone post on here offering one at face yet and its 400 posts in now, if i can get some tickets off a tout at 3ton a piece what should i do not bother letting ppl know ? im not after being argumentative jst hooking ppl up with ppl who may have them

Without trying to speak on Ric's behalf, we've a community of fans here who help each other out. Not just for Cup Finals, but tickets and transport to the arse end of nowhere three days before Christmas or get together in order to travel somewhere, together, cheaper.

What we've got in this thread, is a lot of posters who contribute very little to Bluemoon, who are now coming on, or even registering in order to try and advantage of other blues; either by making a quick few hundred quid, or using this site solely to try and get to the cup final, without being an active member of the forum.

The policy on BM has always been face value for tickets, so in answer to your question, if you can get tickets off a tout for £300 buy them and enjoy the game, but we don't want to rip fellow blues off on this forum.

If that was aimed at me then I apologise as that was not my intention.

Not been as active as could have been for 2 reasons illness and a dislike of the attitude that if you don't toe the party line you get a verbal kicking

the god Gerry Gow said:
If that was aimed at me then I apologise as that was not my intention.

Not been as active as could have been for 2 reasons illness and a dislike of the attitude that if you don't toe the party line you get a verbal kicking

Not at all mate, it was aimed at no one in particular. We've had a lot of posts from people signing up simply to try and buy/sell tickets, you might not always see them as they get deleted.

On your second bit, i hope you reconsider around the attitude of the place. We try to discourage/take action over personal attacks and i'd like to think that the majority of the time, people who have an opinion which they've thought about rather than knee jerked, don't get too much shit thrown at them!

I'm still looking, was offered a pair at £650 which whilst may be market rate is out of my price range.

If anyone has a pair, together ideally, at a sensible price, £100each a ticket or so then I'd love to take them.

To sweeten the deal I'll give you a free sub to the magazine I work for (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.insuranceinsider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.insuranceinsider.com</a> - normally costs £1,245) just don't tell my boss...

my number's 07595 280 326 and my email's rob@insuranceinsider.com

hopefully someone can help. Thanks

Hi,

I had heard that this was a site that would help genuine City fans out to get tickets and transport etc and although I am not a frequent user of the site some of my mates are. They recommended it to me and I guess this is how the site originated and then grew.

I can only see from the posts that I have read that everyone is trying to help everyone here!

So from a lifelong City fan aged 39 who has spent time standing in the Kippax singing the favourite anthems and speciality songs such as "Funky Chicken, is a W**k*r" and "Grover, Grover give us a wave", I am looking to those who can genuine help a fellow Blue out for a single ticket for the final at a resonable price. I am located in Hyde and can collect before Saturday. I have an offer which is greatly appreciated but is much more than I anticipated. So before I accept this offer I would like to know seriously if anyone can help here?

RobG_CITD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.