'Tony Pulis is the most evil, despicable person....'

Toney’s bookie

According to the former Gillingham chairman, Paul Scally:

Paul Scally (chairman)
In my 37 years of working with many, many people, Tony Pulis is the most evil, despicable person I have ever worked with. I have never doubted his coaching ability, in fact I’ve always said Tony was a very good coach, but I don’t have much more to say about him. The reason the team performed so well in 1999 was they were a great bunch of lads. My grandmother could have run that team that day. It was a game that people still talk about.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...e-Ciy-manager-Tony-Puliss-1999-nightmare.html

Wow that's pretty strong. Does anyone know the story behind Scally's obvious dislike of Pulis?

davealvers said:
Wow that's pretty strong. Does anyone know the story behind Scally's obvious dislike of Pulis?
Not really. I don't have much time for Pulis but if I was forced to pick sides between him and Scally Pulis would win hands down.

Pulis is a prick.

A friend of mine played for plymouth when he was manager.

Always came across as a horrible man. treated english players very differently to foreign ones.

Managers/coach's like him - who's methods, style and beliefs produce players more of the "up and at 'em" and "get stuck in" type than ones whos ability can be nurtured.

Pulis "allegedly" was very friendly with Scally's wife hence he was binned

bluemoon27 said:
That scally is a nobhead anyway he aws the prick that said we bribe the ref in 99 after the game,what a fckin prick

correct. he demanded a replay after mark halsey was seen having a natter with a few blues while having a drink at the bar of his hotel during the evening after the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.