Final Tickets thread MERGED

I'm after a pair of tickets.

I'l be in London anyway on Saturday so can meet on the day.

kippax1958 said:
Hi everyone out there - Am a life long fan now living in cornwall. Started when neil young scored against leicester!!
Been to the league cup finals and spuds fa cup defeat - am desperate to get a ticket for this one - can anyone help please!!!!
Anyone out therer with a ticket for £200 i will be happy to talk to you!!

OrigamiNinja said:
Right having been desperate to find a ticket over the past few days it seems I have finally hit the jackpot. I have purchased a pair of tickets through a friend of a friend, I only require 1 ticket but the person would not split them. I do not currently have the tickets in hand as my friend is going to collect them for me tomorrow but I have been given the block number and row so I know the tickets are there.

All I am looking for price wise is 50% of the total I have paid. I will meet the buyer with the ticket outside Wembley on Saturday, I should be there at around midday and the buyer can arrange to meet me from that time onwards.

If you are interested PM me for details and I will get back to you asap.

The ticket has now been purchased by poster Jmo2385. Thanks to all that PMd me about this ticket.

still desperately after one ticket. Am travelling to Wembley anyway so can meet on the day. Thought I had one today but it's fallen through and now I feel like I could cry!

I can't bear the thought of not being there when that whistle is blown so if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Yeah 1 ticket still needed here, will be arriving at wembley central at 10 am and be having some breakfast at jj moons.

Was promised 2 tickets through work and they haven't materialized so anyone with one spare that could help me out please contact me.

I know this is a long shot but hey!

cheers

Just 1 ticket needed, don't mind Club Wembley in Blue End if poss

Please PM if you can help

kippax1958 said:
kippax1958 said:
Hi everyone out there - Am a life long fan now living in cornwall. Started when neil young scored against leicester!!
Been to the league cup finals and spuds fa cup defeat - am desperate to get a ticket for this one - can anyone help please!!!!
Anyone out therer with a ticket for £200 i will be happy to talk to you!!
Please help!! someone out there take pity on an old fan!

Unfortunately no chance of ticket now. All options gone.

Will be getting some drinks in and making myself comfortable on the sofa watching it in HD.

There is no way I am going to be spending silly money that tickets are going for. The FA have created a touts paradise.

Blue Smarties said:
Still after two, was given the run around the other day by some cock off Craigslist.
...dodgy n' snide as fuck that site, even when they reply the e.mails are dated FEBUARY FFS wots that all about !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.