Final Tickets thread MERGED

1 ticket required

After 1 ticket anywhere even in the stoke end!! Missed out by 20 points 07929912466

Missed out on another ticket :(

Again looking for a ticket £250. Do anything to get my hands on a ticket!!!!

Pm me please.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kippax1958 said:
kippax1958 said:
kippax1958 said:
Hi everyone out there - Am a life long fan now living in cornwall. Started when neil young scored against leicester!!
Been to the league cup finals and spuds fa cup defeat - am desperate to get a ticket for this one - can anyone help please!!!!
Anyone out therer with a ticket for £200 i will be happy to talk to you!!
Please help!! someone out there take pity on an old fan!
still looking and hoping - will be on and off site all day if anyone can help

Last Minute Plea....

You know what im after, please please please if any blue can help me out i can't describe how gratefull i would be. Out of the 20 or so people that go to the games, im the only one who didnt manage to get a ticket. I knew i would be gutted but it has only just hit me this morning how gutted i actually feel. The worst thing is that due to everyone i know going to the game, i will actually be watching the game on my own, at home. So blues, if anyone has anyway of helping me out, i would be so gratefull.

Regardless of whether i get one or not, hope you all have a great day and the blues march on to victory. CTID

looking for tickets just like lots of blues....
not going to pay silly money
been asked for some really silly money aswell £1,000 gold club wembley think you get to shag all the wags with that ticket!!

1 ticket needed, Will pay realistic but sensible amout for it!

In London now so if anyone can help PM me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.