Final Tickets thread MERGED

mike o said:
Mates been ripped off by some fella online. Paid £250 and no sign of a ticket.

Would be willing to pay £250 again the poor bastard. Can meet in Manc tonight or Watford/LDN tomorrow

Cheers

I know that feeling already burnt also.

anybody got a decent size laptop and good wifi connection that we can hook up on the roundabout and watch it there hahahaha

it is our roundabout after all

ctid

crystal_mais said:
fuck it - given up now..

Gonna watch the game with my 2 kids with a few beers and some scran.
Give the lads a big cheer -

C mon CITY

Yeah mate am just about in same place now.

Will raise a beer at 3 o clock and wish all the lucky b's a great day out and raise another one for all us poor saps at home.

Do the business City.

Mite be able to get 1 300 if intrested pm me cos i want 1 and the guy will only sell the 2 for 600

Hi
I bought 2 tickets over face value. I only need one. They are Block 528, neutral section. So I have one for sale.
I will only sell to true Blue, so ideally I need to see you have been registered on this site for sometime.
I will be going to the match, you accompany me. Ideally meet in London for a bite to eat before the game, but I am flexible on meet arrangements. I live down in London.

Hi all
sorry ticket now sold to a true Blue. Apologies to those that didn't get. Enjoy the game tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.