Final Tickets thread MERGED

stephenB said:
Hi
I bought 2 tickets over face value. I only need one. They are Block 528, neutral section. So I have one for sale.
I will only sell to true Blue, so ideally I need to see you have been registered on this site for sometime.
I will be going to the match, you accompany me. Ideally meet in London for a bite to eat before the game, but I am flexible on meet arrangements. I live down in London.
Please e mail me mcfcfan@btinternet.com

email sent mate, either respond via email or rinf the number provided, cheers.

One last try - anyone out there with a spare ticket try me for a good price - 07966 180827
- only available on the phone for the next two hours as got to leave office now
Please help!!!

Desperately after a spare to take my dad... He took me to my first game and id love to take him see City win their first cup in my lifetime..

Long shot i know but im a City fan life is never easy

CTID

Two spare tickets.
If you are travelling without a ticket please pm me your mobile and I will call from the stadium should they still be available.
I am already down south.
Cheers.

stephenB said:
Hi
I bought 2 tickets over face value. I only need one. They are Block 528, neutral section. So I have one for sale.
I will only sell to true Blue, so ideally I need to see you have been registered on this site for sometime.
I will be going to the match, you accompany me. Ideally meet in London for a bite to eat before the game, but I am flexible on meet arrangements. I live down in London.
Please e mail me mcfcfan@btinternet.com

Sent you an email, blue

rcgf said:
Two spare tickets.
If you are travelling without a ticket please pm me your mobile and I will call from the stadium should they still be available.
I am already down south.
Cheers.

Pm'd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.