dont give up on tickets

scowy68 said:
Got mine yesterday and have heard of a few still knocking about.

Yessss!!! just got mine and for face value too £115

a big shout to my mate for getting me this ticket

over the Blue Moon

Cmon you Blues!!!!!!!

Just landed a pair in a box at £150 each...well happy.
Just tried on my City colours under my suit and it works so I will be wearing my lucky shirts.
C'mon you blues.

Tickets kicking about where ??? I was made redundant 10 weeks ago so even though I qualified on points for the SEMI I could`nt justify to my family that it was worth it, this week I got took on in another job, I have the money but missed the boat ;( so where are these tickets ?

the people selling them are selling them for "friends" who had already paid over the odds for them

If all else fails im gonna try doubling up on the turnstyles and giving it legs :)

transit said:
If all else fails im gonna try doubling up on the turnstyles and giving it legs :)
if i didnt have a ticket mate, thats what i would be doing, my mate hasnt got a ticket so he is doubling up with me, if he doesnt get 1 tomoz

I would like to know that too! I have just been told about a pair going for 150 quid each but sods law they have already gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.