Passengers drinking

The Mancunian Way

Anyone know the laws with regards to passengers having a cheeky drink on the way and way back from the game in the car?

Anyone know the laws with regards to passengers having a cheeky drink on the way and way back from the game in the car?

There aren't any!!!!! You can have as much Vimto as you want :-)

As long as they are not that drunk they are interfering with the driver (ooer) or hanging out of the window with a can of stella shouting abuse then I dont think there will be a problem.

The Mancunian Way said:

As i understand it any passenger drinkers who dont have a pee on the hard shoulder are commiting an offence under the lightweight act 1865.

no law for private vehicles , but any transport other than that is subject to the law
i help run a Rangers bus to away games and buses are always getting stopped and searched. wee bit of advice i give is to make sure all the rubbish goes into bin bags and that includes the bottle tops

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.