Which Side Of The Bed?

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest

If you regularly sleep with someone, what side of the bed do you sleep on, as you look towards it?

I was wondering if most men, who sleep with women, generally take the same side or not. Of course lots of factors may come into the equation, for example wanting to be near the window or whatever, but I suspect that most couples have their own sides, whether at home or in an hotel or whatever.

For my part, I'm on the left as you look.

If you sleep with a same sex partner fell free to answer too!

MCFC BOB said:
If you look at the bed from above, I sleep on the right. I like Miss MCFC BOB to be nearest the wall and protected if anything happens.

I've just been a little bit sick in my mouth.

I sleep on the right side, funny as when she first moved in we made jokes about old couples who do this... and we do it now haha....

Few reasons why we eventually started doing this though... She's up first in the morning, the right side is next to the wall, so she can slip out without disturbing me.
I've fallen out of bed in my sleep a few times aswell so being next to the wall stops this.

Most of us will take the left because we are right handed. Makes jiggy jig easier.

MCFC BOB said:
Bugs Bunny said:
MCFC BOB said:
If you look at the bed from above, I sleep on the right. I like Miss MCFC BOB to be nearest the wall and protected if anything happens.

I've just been a little bit sick in my mouth.
Swallow it then.

I said the same thing to 'Miss MCFC BOB' was a different bodily fluid that was in question though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.