will mario get a ban?

All players blatantly swearing should. It can't be too hard to notice the huge camera pointing at you. Micah was embarrassed when he realised but he still said it even though I was pleased he was so passionate about it.

brass neck said:
For swearing into the camera on purpose like shrek did? I think Mika genuinely cant control him self and obviously has an excitement induced form of torrets, but skinny Mr T knew exactly what he was doing. Kids were watching, it was very embarrassing!!!!!
Mario was describing his own performances as shit, Rooney was telling the world to F@@@ Off. Where's the comparison?

Marvin said:
brass neck said:
For swearing into the camera on purpose like shrek did? I think Mika genuinely cant control him self and obviously has an excitement induced form of torrets, but skinny Mr T knew exactly what he was doing. Kids were watching, it was very embarrassing!!!!!
Mario was describing his own performances as shit, Rooney was telling the world to F@@@ Off. Where's the comparison?

Exactly. There is no comparison.

Personally I see the funny side of it, and I take the view that there is nothing intrinsically immoral about any given set of syllables. However I fully understand why people are upset. Rightly or wrongly, these words are part of every day life for the majority of adults, but are not fit for broadcast before the watershed, even in the heat of the moment. If the FA were to write to both and remind them of their responsbilities I'd consider that to be an appropriate action.

Honestly Brassneck, the more posts I read of yours, the more I think you are trying way too hard to prove that you are in touch with your feminine side.
Lol, lighten up brother.

Am sorry you don't get it! It's all about context! Rooney vindictive angry staring down the camera then turning towards the camera again and swearing!

I just asked my 8 year old if "shit" was a bad word. He told me to "fuck off" and asked if I'd make him a t-shirt with "I Am Mario" on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.