Season ticket news?

Re: Superbia - Membership 2011/12

Sorry but for those prices, I'd prefer a barcode tattoo that I can swipe on entering.

The tattoo would be lodged in the crevice of my posterior, just because if I had the money I could and would be this silly.

South Stand prices on the oooop?

GStar said:
Just thinking:

We've moaned recently about the FA creating a black market for tickets, which comes about because of Club Wembley and the 'neutral' tickets.

What the is 'Superbia membership' does is create another black market. Say we've given the top 1,500 loyalty points a chance to sign up, and 33% do.

that's 500 tickets immediately snapped up for every away game. So it rolls round to Blackpool away and suddenly there's only 800 tickets for everyone else. The blues on the 'Superbia' scheme don't fancy the game and decide to get a bit of their £2.5k back by selling above face value, as they know the demand for tickets is so much higher than the supply.

Let's see what's said tomorrow... we could all be getting things totally wrong.

I think the majority who qualify for this scheme due to high loyalty points would probably sell tickets for face value only.

The reality is if you are prepared to pay a premium up front you are going to be treated better, this is already operating unofficially, executive seat holders were able to buy two semi final and final tickets and can buy any aways required.
What is the difference?

Here we go, give it 10 years and the majority of lads and lasses who currently go will be watching it in the pub whilst the ground will be full of rich folk and tourists.

It's started, Manchester United Mk II, we will become everything we have ever hated about them and become hypocritical at the same time.

I'm just glad i was there yesterday, no one will ever take that memory away from me when i have been priced out and watching it with fellow priced out blues in the pub in 5-10 years time.

season ticket 460 quid
away tickets 750 quid
euro homes 100 quid
euro aways 120 quid
fa cup ties home and away 350 quid
league cup 20 quid

grand total this season=1800 quid approx, and that included about 21 cup games, which is a fair few, albeit not at champions league prices.

bit of a rip off really.

hope they still thinking about average joe cos a lot of people at city are still working class inclueding me and we been there all the bad times,now it sounds like they gonna be looking after the new breed of fan aka moneybags...

whoever said we are turning into a man united part II has hit the nail well and truly on the head. oh, and before anyone gives me this blah, blah, do you not want success bollocks, we'll see what your attitude is in ten years time when you cant get tickets for away games/cup finals and the price of your seat at city has gone up a million percent. has happened across the road, is starting at city now.

Tonster said:
Just got back from Wembley, anyone else had their membership (season card) renewal pack?

Seems there will be membership levels and I've had an invite to renew my card with a guaranteed ticket for every game, home, away, europe, semi's and finals with some other benefits and a chance to fly on the team plane.

It's invitation only etc all for just £2500!!!

Includes team hotel thrown in?

Actually, for that much I'd want to be flying the team plane!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.